The Official Super Smash Bros Brawl Thread

• - ICE CLIMBERS?!

Something wrong with Ice Climbers? Or are you afraid I'll beat you with them <_<

Bringing Snake in was a mistake. I refuse to play as him lol

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.

• Bringing Snake in was a mistake. I refuse to play as him lol

I didn't see anything wrong with Snake, but if you don't wanna play as him, fine by us.

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• OK THIS IS IT!! for the last time Sonic IS in brawl! so stop wondering if he is in or not,,,..

Uhm... So you just blatantly start screaming he's in the game without presenting a single piece of evidence? If you're so sure about it, then prove your point. Show us something that confirms, without a doubt, that he's in the game. Because right now your post looks a bit... Erm.. Silly ;)

Curse the blue hedgehog... Oops, did I say that out loud? ^^"

Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me.

• Uhm... So you just blatantly start screaming he's in the game without presenting a single piece of evidence? If you're so sure about it, then prove your point. Show us something that confirms, without a doubt, that he's in the game. Because right now your post looks a bit... Erm.. Silly ;)

Sonic is owned by sega and sega is owned by microsoft so it's high possible that sonic won't be in a smash game. The samsh game has all nintendo based charters in not sega or capcom if they had sonic then they need to add in megaman.

• Sonic is owned by sega and sega is owned by microsoft so it's high possible that sonic won't be in a smash game. The samsh game has all nintendo based charters in not sega or capcom if they had sonic then they need to add in megaman.

Sega, owned by Microsoft??? o_O
    Sega's a third-party, if I'm correct. They sell games on basically any system -- Nintendo, Sony, AND Microsoft. They aren't owned by anyone, but they aren't a company on their own (they were once, but not anymore)...
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Check Wikipedia. :sheik:

In any case, I'm 99.98% sure that Sonic will be in Brawl. There are only two factors that fill me with doubt. One being how "he's not in the cards at the moment" (such words, oh how they crush dreams! :P ), and two, Mario & Sonic at the Olympics. That game... For some reason, I feel it only lowered his chances in Brawl, not boosted. I mean, wouldn't it look rather awkward having Sonic released on two games WITH Mario at around the same time? I'd make him look like the superstar he's not (really anymore). Of course, this is only a "feeling," and I have nothing to support to say that the Olympics game dropped his chances... As it's been said, it probably boosted them.
    Who knows. It's all up to Sakurai/Sega to make this work.

This coming week, I expect to see another Veteran... or a possible Newcomer. Captain Falcon or Ness, or maybe even Lucas, or perhaps Jigglypuff. Knock out the long-time Veterans, Sakurai, that way we'll have a few more surprises. Even Mewtwo or Falco showing up would surprise me, as those are characters you cannot 100% say are returning... Ehh. I guess you could say that for the old-old Veterans (Jigglypuff and the rest from Smash Bros. 64), but I heard that all those guys would be returning anyway...?

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Uhm... So you just blatantly start screaming he's in the game without presenting a single piece of evidence? If you're so sure about it, then prove your point. Show us something that confirms, without a doubt, that he's in the game. Because right now your post looks a bit... Erm.. Silly ;)

Siquic powers...my amigo.....nah just kidding but he is going to be in i got a feeling he is in an besides if he is in nintendo would make more money..

• Steelia, about that "not on the cards" crap, that came from SEGA of EUROPE. It's SEGA of JAPAN that decides Sonic's inclusion. Nobody from Europe, America, or any other country has a say in Brawl except Japan SEGA.

Olympics comes out sometime in November, while Brawl comes out in the beginning of December. I can't see why having Sonic and Mario together in two games in the same year makes that awkward. Sonic IS a superstar, really. He's just not as big as he used to be. Having him in Brawl would only show the respect Nintendo has for SEGA.

• In the past, he was the only one who stood against Mario.
    • At one point, his games DID outmatch the sales of Mario, mainly because of his sense of speed no one had ever seen.

Also, Tingle, if what you say is true, then explain Sonic and the Secret Rings, a Nintendo Wii exclusive game.

EDIT:

The trophies are back, with an added bonus.

You can now create your own stupid little scenes with them.

Watch the puppy and the giant grub in a bloodthirsty fight, only on PPV!

Discuss!

Quote from The Shoutbox

• ^ Awesome comment on the last picture. XD

Trophies and stickers... It'll be quite a feat collecting both of those.
    Ah, too bad, I was really hoping to see some "secret" or Veteran characters, such as how Donkey Kong was revealed at that E3 thing a while back in that trailer before he was introduced on the site.
    Makes you wonder how many trophies there'll be this time around...?

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Ah, too bad, I was really hoping to see some "secret" or Veteran characters, such as how Donkey Kong was revealed at that E3 thing a while back in that trailer before he was introduced on the site.

I was actually hoping for Snake's stage to be revealed. Oh well.

Quote from The Shoutbox

• I was actually hoping for Snake's stage to be revealed. Oh well.

D'oh, I meant to say I was hoping to see some Veterans/Newcomers as trophies... such as Captain Falcon, Ness, Mewtwo, etc. I highly doubt Slippy is a playable character, though. :P

Quote from Muigi

• D'oh, I meant to say I was hoping to see some Veterans/Newcomers as trophies... such as Captain Falcon, Ness, Mewtwo, etc. I highly doubt Slippy is a playable character, though. :P

Oh dear God, I really hope he isn't. O.O

Quote from The Shoutbox