The Official Super Smash Bros Brawl Thread

• Snake's Final Smash revealed:

Hey, how'd you get that chopper Snake?

Because we all know how much Snake loves blowing stuff up. :P

He's even got another clip! What the crap?!

Finally, Snake takes his leave after only firing 12 rounds or time runs out.

DISCUSSION

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• ^ The pure essence of epic kickass-ness.

MM1's are the ultimate destruction weapons.

Would anybody liek me to post my updates here, or just keep to FL's main page?

It's your decision. If you wanna post them here, be my guest.

Anyways, I would post some juicy info from Whoppy 2008 over in Japan (like Zelda's Final Smash), but Brawl Central is apparently shut down for some reason. Oh well, today's update is about challenges.

The screen usually will never be blank unless you really suck at this game.

In this mode, you are given rewards based on what you do in the game. The reward you get could be new music, new trophy, or even a new sticker.

Yay, I got music!

A red silhouette appears after the square's glass is broken so that you can see the conditions of unlocking them.

But if you're the impatient person....

....you can always break the glass by force.

Just remember that you can only do that three times only. But even some windows can't be broken by the hammer.

DISCUSSION

Quote from The Shoutbox

• I heard that another character in Brawl was a pokemon trainer.

You need a refresher course if you didn't know that already. =P

Quote from The Shoutbox

• Holy crap, Shiek's back!

And everyone's movesets have been posted up on the site, including Final Smashes. Olimar's is apparently called END OF DAY. *shivers*

I think I have a pretty good idea on what that is.

DISCUSSION

Quote from The Shoutbox

• Today, new Pikmin stage and more bad news.

TT

It's not bad... It's still TBA here in Europe >_>

Quote from Dojo

Sheik doesn?t appear in The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, but we based her model on a design that was drafted up during the development of that game.

That's interesting... I wonder what other storylines Nintendo made up for Twilight Princess...

Also, it says her =D No more is Sheik male of female stuff. Unless, of course, Sakurai is mistaken >_>

Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me.

• Also, it says her =D No more is Sheik male of female stuff. Unless, of course, Sakurai is mistaken >_>

Who cares, this is Smash Bros. Nothing is supposed to make sense in this game.
    Hell, they could make Mario become a girl without any reason.

Quote from The Shoutbox

• Seems like the Stickers update isn't so useless after all, now that we see their true use.

Stickers are actually Adventure Mode power-ups!

Each sticker in the game hosts a different power-up that aids your character in the Subspace Emissary Adventure Mode.

You use the underside of a trophy to place stickers on a character trophy, thus giving that character power when you play Adventure Mode.

Once you're done, you can apply the stickers you placed onto the character you chose.

Remember that certain stickers can only be used by certain characters however.

But please be careful. If you happen to kill yourself during Adventure Mode, you lose half of those stickers.

Welp, so much for those rare stickers you worked hard for.

But as long as you continue collecting stickers, you shouldn't worry about the loss too much. You'll eventually gain them back.

DISCUSSION

Quote from The Shoutbox

• I hope there is hoppip is super samsh bros brawl he is my favorite pokemon. He would kill EVERYONE WITH HIS AWSOME RAGE!!! hopip would evolve in to skiplume later thow that would be sad because i conly like hoppip he is the coolist pokemon ever. The sould make a pokemon movei called hoppip saves the day that would rock

Ganondorf will smite us all .... smite us all i say MWAHAHAHA

• I don't really see the point in a Hoppip being in it. Forgive me, but I seem that it would be a bit stupid. Hoppip's aren't very strong, after all.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Brawl is going to be awsome. I don't have a wii, but I can play it at my friend's house. I LOVE all the new stuff they put in it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Finally! Zelda's Final smash! It's related to TP... duh. But honestly, I didn't see it coming.

Are you going to stand there, or are you going to make me waste picture space?

Finally! This is it! The Light Arrow! Hurry, Zelda! Fire your oversized bow!

Woah! It pierces your enimies!

You can hit three characters max, but also, you can perform this final smash even with Shiek. Also, the characteristics with the final smash differ from Zelda's. Instead of flying outward with Zelda's smash, Shiek's smash sends her einmies flying inward.

After all, your pretty much done for after your hit with the Light arrow.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• The light arrow is so awesome! :thumbup:

--I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.--
    --*Hands out hearts to everyone* Be happy--

• And we are now smacked in the face with new character information.

Take a look at the icons here. There's Pikachu, Pokemon Trainer, LUCARIO, and JIGGLYPUFF.

Again, look at the icons on the bottom. There's both NESS AND LUCAS.

You know what this means, don't you? This means that Lucario, Jigglypuff, and Ness are all confirmed to be playable.

So much for Ness being excluded.

Quote from The Shoutbox