Your favorite Music type?

• shrukan, LP isnt punk they're nu metal just thought id throw that out there. I cant really describe what kind of music that i like, but my fav bands are Linkin Park, Rise Against, and Alien Ant Farm.

• Quote from zeypher

shrukan, LP isnt punk they're nu metal just thought id throw that out there. I cant really describe what kind of music that i like, but my fav bands are Linkin Park, Rise Against, and Alien Ant Farm.

I like Punk, but I swap between that and other types ;)

• I love the Zelda music.. Oh and punk rock and rock... a lil bit of Emo. ^o^

• I'm into hip-hop (Eminem mainly), rnb, pop, rock, reggae, and some heavy metal and I also like a variety of different game music so I have quite a varied taste in music.

• If i had to tell you all my favourite bands..it would take a while..I'll name some off the top of my head tho, System of a down, Sum 41, Plus 44, Blink 182, Slipknot, Bring me the horizon, Paramore and a Ton more! I love Rock, Heavy metal And Punk All that type of music ^o^.

• Rock and/or Metal: 10 Years, Staind, Breaking Benjamin, Three Day's Grace, Dragonforce, Avenged Sevenfold, Disturbed, and Linkin Park occasionally.

Electronica/Dancehall: Dj Micro, Dj Tiesto, Ian Van Dahl, Paul Oakenfold, and a bit of Cascada.

Rap or Hip-Hop: Ludacris, Rick Ross, Young Jeezy, Jay-Z, T-Pain, Rhianna, Usher...

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• First of all the best music is Techno/Trance, then punk rock, and then VG music.

• Actually you cant say what the best music is because everyone has different tastes.

• Quote from X3 AL3X X3

Actually you cant say what the best music is because everyone has different tastes.

yeah i know, I'm really opiniated, so i do that all the time.

• Alternative- and Soft rock. That includes J-Rock.
    I'm pretty much into VG music as well.