• Seriously, is anyone else upset at the fact that Zant acted like a freakin two year old when you fought him in the Twilight Realm?
    Honestly, I was expecting something a bit of a darker personality out of him. I mean, he managed to knock out a light spirit without moving for Pete sake, yet you finally fight him, only to find out he fights like a dork. Did I mention he even sounds annoying when you fight him, with all of those high-pitched yelps whenever he does an attack or something? Good Lord, I never wanna fight someone so annoying like him again.

Although, it did make me glad he died, so that's a plus.

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• He may of been a wuss, but he was probably the funnest boss in the game, at least to me, i liked using a lot of items and it was just exhilarating.

• I hated him. I mean, he was actually cool throughout the game, but then when you got to him...just no man. He stretched all about, hopped around, thought he was gonna put on a friggin dance show for Link. He was crazy, and not the good kind. Nintendo needs to put his ass in a friggin mental institution and never use him in another Zelda game again.

• probably the easiest boss ive ever come against

was a dissapointment

• I'd like to av a good olde rant about Zant who I thought appeared to be quite a cool villain from the offset, very typical villain though your usual evil, mysterious and powerful guy bent on dominance. However his "coolness" was soon to be reduced to utter idiocy and crackpotedness on a large scale. I admit it was cool fighting him but he was a bit of a wuss in the end.

• Yeah, Zant was a idiot. I was dissapointed, He looked cool in the begiining, Oh well

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• I was also disappointed he didn't use his great magic power in the fight.

• a rip off ? XD

one bit i get confused with is that when zant snaps his neck... o.O

Ganondorf dies

its as if they're somehow connected or zant took him with him>.<

someone explain!

I shall house my power in you...

As long as my master, Ganon, survives, he will resurrect me without cease!

Their lives are linked from the instant Ganondorf houses his power in Zant. As long as one lives, one may resurrect the other- Ganondorf probably intended for this connection to be one-sided. However, it is not. As Zant kills himself as Ganondorf is suffering a fatal wound, Ganondorf suddenly dies, because Zant's life force isn't there to resurrect him.

Zant kills himself because he is quickly realizing that Ganondorf is not truly a god and is pure evil.

Thanks to Eralk Fang from ZU for this, it pretty much sums it up, I was confused myself the first time.

• Whoops, older topic... Just thought I'd throw in my two cents before this became a little... well, older.

Finished up Twilight Princess today, and I must say, I had a BLAST fighting Zant. He wasn't too hard, nor too easy, nor very annoying, cunning... or smart. I'd have to say he brought a lot of life into the previous unchallenging boss battles before him.
    However, that isn't to say he is truly pathetic. He sought gods that did not exist, and only merged with Ganondorf as he blinded himself from the real truth. He was selfish... Very selfish. Too selfish for his own good, really.

As far as his actual battle went... as I said previously, I had a blast battling him. Some of the challenges were pretty straightforward... but I enjoyed the brief nostalgia of being brought back to all the previous boss's rooms.
    He can also put on one heck of a show.

Ah... did I mention he also fails at life?

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.