7. OoS (0) 0%
    8. OoA (0) 0%
    9. FS (0) 0%
    10. TWW (0) 0%
    11. FSA (0) 0%
    12. TMC (0) 0%
    13. Twilight Princess (0) 0%
    14. CD-I Zelda (LOL!) (0) 0%

Which is the best Zelda game? Please post your reasons why. :)

I picked Twilight Princess because I loved the storyline, graphics, and music in the game. Even though OoT comes a close second, I still love Twilight Princess.

Reason?:

I could get through the second half of the Spirit Temple in less than an hour or two because I have played OoT over 15 times. I couldn't do that in Twilight Princess, because I could get stuck for a long time in the Lakebed Temple.

• Well I'd have to say TP for right now even though I haven't played it yet I have seen videos and man I want it so bad :'(

• I personally would have to go with MM.
    Honestly, it hasn't done much for the Zelda Franchise except have us keep ourselves interested,
    but the unique thing about MM is all the interaction.
    We get to meet the people,see what they are like,help them out and to me, theres more worth exploring in MM,
    unlike most of the other games.

TP OOT and ALTTP rank behind my choice in MM...I can;t say how I'd order those though...

• ZOMG MM PWNS YOU ALL

Zora Link was awesome (and the whole sword thing was getting a little old...)
    And it was different; I liked it for being different. Things are better different than the same every time XD

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.

• Hehe
    *votes for CD-I Zelda*

But in a serious note, my personal favorite is a tie between OoT and TP, but I just can't decide which one is better. On one hand, we have the first 3D Zelda game that broke the smiling world and showed how badass the world of Zelda can really be. On the other hand, we have a newly released Zelda game for both the Wii and the GC that shows once again how awesome the Zelda world is and the many adventures you can have in so much time, not to mention you have to fight the biggest badass who ever lived.

I just can't choose. XP

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• personally I think that TP kinda sucked. it was tooooooooooooooooooooo easy. alttp was pretty fun but i get through that too quick....
    i think that out of ALL of the Zelda games the only one that was hard to beat was aol. god i hate death mountain in aol!

anyways i voted for alttp

• OoT has gotten old, and even though it did a lot for the series, I seriously think MM toppled it, and I appreciated the other 3D games' stories more. I did like them fleshing out Ganon/dorf, however, that was cool.

But maybe OoT has just gotten old. I look back on it now, and when it first came out, it was a classic, probably best game of it's time, but i've played it and replayed ir for years and years and years, and it's just gotten old.

• OoT was/is the best game, I have it on my computer right now, and I'm constantly playing it.

• Twilight Princess is slow at the start as well, In fact OoT is the only one where you have a fast paced beginning, another plus about it.

• triforcemaster 3000, have you played/beaten ANY of the Zelda games? Because you seem to have little knowledge about Zelda. OoT wasnt slow, it had a pretty short opening vid, then you go get your sheild & sword then before you know it, you're in the first dungeon.

• Quote from zeypher

triforcemaster 3000, have you played/beaten ANY of the Zelda games? Because you seem to have little knowledge about Zelda. OoT wasnt slow, it had a pretty short opening vid, then you go get your sheild & sword then before you know it, you're in the first dungeon.

Boring. I can replay everything over again and get tired... TP I never get tired until passed the Lakebed Temple.

• Quote from TriforceMaster3000

Not...really...OoT was slow as hell. So was TP.

what are you talking about? Within the first ten minutes of gameplay your in the deku tree.

• Yeah, for a person who's played it several times. If you're a newcomer t the game, you'll be exploring and doing stuff in the forest for awhile, from 20-30 minutes probably. Same with TP.

TP is slower, yes, but it's better that way, especially on the Wii version. It's because a lot of the crap before the first dungeon is control learning and crap, which gives a lot better directions than OoT, you gotta admit.

• Quote from TriforceMaster3000

Yeah, for a person who's played it several times. If you're a newcomer t the game, you'll be exploring and doing stuff in the forest for awhile, from 20-30 minutes probably. Same with TP.

TP is slower, yes, but it's better that way, especially on the Wii version. It's because a lot of the crap before the first dungeon is control learning and crap, which gives a lot better directions than OoT, you gotta admit.

yes buti have it on GC so its just slow with no point.