• Wind Waker would have to be the top one for me... at least, until newer Zelda games come along and change my mind. :P

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• OoT is awesome. Everything was perfect. More Adventure. Compared to OoT, Tp was veeeeeeeery short. Everything was nice and long I never get tired of playing it.

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• Quote from Dark

OoT is awesome. Everything was perfect. More Adventure. Compared to OoT, Tp was veeeeeeeery short. Everything was nice and long I never get tired of playing it.

Same here, OoT just always gives me a nostalgic feeling.

• Quote from Dark

OoT is awesome. Everything was perfect. More Adventure. Compared to OoT, Tp was veeeeeeeery short. Everything was nice and long I never get tired of playing it.

Do you know the reason why TP seemed so short? Well think of it this way, if TP would have been released at the period OoT was released, don't you think we would have found it more difficult then? As Zelda fans we grew accustomed to the Zelda formula and people only criticized TP for its easiness was because they had grown into the series itself. They knew the ropes inside-and-out and because of there past experiences with Zelda games (OoT, MM etc) TP seemed disappointingly simple to them. That's one of main criticisms of TP for it, it didn't bring anything all that new to the table, didn't give the hardcore Zelda fans a challenging enough experience to make it last.

• Well even for noobs it was easy, it was the first Zelda game my friend has beaten and it was easy for him.

• Please don't refer to them as "n00bs" I find it quite a disparaging remark, maybe its because I've had a certain history with the name. Anyways maybe your friend found it easy because he played a lot of games but I think some people found TP, especially the "newer" Zelda gamers who hadn't had experience prior to playing the game. Its my opinion anyway I just think maybe we grew up with too much and now have become too familiar with the whole formula. This is a good time for Nintendo to put a firm foot down and proclaim "Change".

• I voted Oracle of Ages, but Link's Awakening is basically tied for that title. I tried not to let nostalgia get the better of me, because if it did, Link's Awakening would've had my vote, but I wouldn't have a good reason for that. Why do I like Ages? Well, it's quite challenging IMO, it had an interesting storyline, even though it's sorta similar to other games in the series, it manages to expand upon the storyline quite well, as well. It also had some interesting items in the Seed Shooter (let's face it, it's the closest thing to a gun you'll see in the series), and the Magical Rings; it also had some awesome characters (Nayru, Queen Ambi, Ralph, Veran, need I go on? Oh, and did I mention Veran? I did? OK, just wanted to make sure!)

So what if it was just to tide fans off until TWW? Ages still ROCKED MY SOCKS!

Banner by Midna the Imp (MtI); utter pwnage, that New Dawn Graphics
    Look close, my three fav shadows ^^
    98% of the Zelda community like the idea of Link and Zelda together. If your one of the 2% who doesn't, copy this on to your sig and LET'S BRING 'EM DOWN!!!