Hunter's Chance (All who wish to join)

• Very well. I said while waiting eagerly for this battle to end. I will as well, Avinash
    You have my word.
    I will fight with everything I got!
    Kye waits camly while munching on an apple.
    He seemed to have calmed down a lot....

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• "FAYYYYYYYYYY-TALITY!" Akira hears the announcer scream, and the surrounding crowd grows wild. There are many cheers for Avinash's surprisingly swift victory.

(That was pretty quick,) Akira thinks to himself as he watched the battle from the side lines with the other fighters. For some reason, Avinash looked very familiar...

As Avinash was approaching the waiting room, it finally struck Akira.
    (Ah! That's right! This was the guy I saw booking a room at that Shadow Inn place before I got there. What do you know, I was actually able to see him in battle...)

"Next match! AKIRA versus BINAAAAAAAAAAAR!"

Hearing his name called, Akira's eye twitches. He hadn't expected to be picked out so soon.
    (Well, I guess it's best just to get this over with.)
    Akira cracks his knuckles, and heads for the arena.

The crowd is massive. They are as condensed as a huge can of tuna, yet show no signs of pulling away from such close contact. Its as if the entire crowd has fused into one giant, bloodthirsty creature, screaming for more rib-breaking action and the spilling of blood. It's quite eerie, really.
    And having pushed herself to the front of this crowd is the ever-enthusiastic Misao, Akira's friend that was visiting from Tokyo to exclusively watch his matches.

As Akira takes center stage, he notices that the entire battling ground had been polished and cleaned before he arrived -- there is not so much as a strand of hair from the previous battle.
    (The cleaners do a really quick job,) Akira thought to himself, pulling out his sword, and glancing behind him for the other fighter... "Binar". (I don't want to have to use this so early... Perhaps I should test my fists out first. The only practice I've had were some of my fighting buddies back home in Tokyo...) With that, he swiftly places his sword back in its holder, and awaits the rivaling fighter.

The onlookers are very intimidating. Though they are only here for the action, Akira can easily feel the pressure he is about to endure. He wants to test his strength, but at the same time put on a good show for the money these spectators paid for... Maybe this tournament idea was a bad idea.
    Still waiting for his opponent, Akira takes a quick glance at Misao, who is only being held back by a sturdy brick wall, located about a dozen feet from the arena (enough space for a fighter to fall into without being seriously injured by the nearby wall).
    Misao literally has her bosom pancaked against the wall, and is yelling and waving and smiling with all her might. She appears very excited, and encourages Akira to the best of her ability (even if her yelling and screaming are completely overtaken by the roar of the restless crowd). Akira waves to Misao anyway, and she jumps for joy (to the discontent of some nearby onlookers).

A few more minutes pass, and Binar still hasn't shown up. Akira, as well as the announcer and the rest of the crowd, are beginning to wonder where the fighter is.

"Binar!" the announcer shouts into his microphone. "Binar, if you are on campus, please report to the Battle Arena immediately, or you will be disqualified!"

(Could it be that he chickened out after watching Avinash's fight??) Akira wonders, leaning against a wall separating the Battle Arena from the inside of the building (where the waiting room is located). Feeling a little disheartened but strangely relieved, Akira continues to listen as the announcer's pleas seem to go unnoticed.

Roughly five minutes later, the calm and collected announcer puts the microphone to his lips once again. "You have 15 seconds to report to the Battle Arena, or you're out! 15!" The announcer beings his countdown. "14!"
    (Oh, boy,) Akira thinks, standing up straight again. He gulps. (I wonder where that guy is...)
    ".13!..12!........11!"

The crowd starts to become agitated.

"10!"

The crowd suddenly hushes to a whisper.

"9!"

Even Misao is quiet now.

"8!"

Beads of sweat begin to form on Akira's forehead.

"7!"

He gulps again. What's going on??

"6!"

The announcer ruthlessly continues. He doesn't seem to mind at all that a fighter is about to be disqualified.

"Five!!"

The announcer shouts louder.

"Four!!"

Akira can feel his heart beating in anticipation.

"Three!!!"

The crowd's eyes widen.

"Two!!!!"

Akira holds his breath...

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• "This match might end sooner than I thought" Kye chuckled

ZERO!!! says the announcer.
    BINAR IS DISQUALLIFIED!!!!!!

Next match!
    ((Steelia has to chosse))
    ((Sorry for it being so short))

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

phanlinksig.png

• ((No problem. I was actually editing my post when you posted... Eh, I'll post it down here.))

"ONE...!!!!!"

There is no sign of the fighter anywhere... As a matter of fact, Akira never noticed the fighter come re-registration time.
    There's no way he could make it now, wherever he is.

The announcer points up a finger, and slowly brings it down to a horizontal angle...

~"Zero!"

SMACK!

Akira is hit across the face with tremendous force. Those were always the worst of hits.

"Owwww!" Akira wailed, clutching his face and tears welling up in his eyes.

"That is what you get for disobeying me! I will not tolerate arrogance!" a man says, holding onto a sword over his shoulder and glaring at the toddler Akira.

"But... but Sensei," Akira begins, "I was trying to--"

"I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR THIS!" the Sensei screams, literally blowing back Akira in his anger. Akira cowers in his corner, gripping his wooden sword in fear. "You were allowed 15 seconds to answer me! And you did not, so you must pay the consequences! NOW! I want you to go outside and TRAIN, as you were told to do! I have warned you dozens of times, do NOT come back inside for anything, not even for a drink, unless I tell you otherwise!"

Akira gulps. "Y-Yes... s-sir..." he mumbles, his body shaking.
    Seeing the fear he had instilled in his student, the Sensei takes a deep breath and kneels, meeting Akira eye to eye. "You. You are a special boy. I am only doing this for your own good. And since I found you, you have to abide by my rules. There is no one here who will take you in... The world is a cruel place. I am merely prepping you for it."

Akira, unable to think of a response, nods his head, his body beginning to relax as his Sensei's calmer voice.

"Now, get up," Sensei says, standing and extending his inviting hand. He smiles. "You are like a son to me, Akira. Please... I do not like doing this. Simply listen to what you are told, and you will be fine... That goes with anything."

Akira nods again, and a small smile begins to form on his pale face. He reaches out.

"Simply listen..." Sensei repeats, somehow, without speaking.

Akira grips his hand...

"Listen..."

~Akira's hand is raised, gripped tightly by the announcer.

"WE HAVE THE WINNER! AKIRA WINS BY FORFEIT!"

The crowd explodes into cheering. For some strange reason, they didn't seem to mind missing a match. Perhaps because it is so sweltering outside, they are just as eager to move on to the semifinals, or even the finals. Those are the matches that really count.
    Caught in his daze, Akira snaps back to the harsh reality by the booming. He had almost completely forgotten he was supposed to fight. Now, with the disappearance of Binar, he won. A cheap win, yes, but rules are rules, so he won "fair and square" as far as the judges are concerned.

As he heads back to the waiting room with the other fighters, he begins to wonder.
    (What happened to Binar...?)

"NEXT MATCH! KYE versuuuuuUUUS... KUKURAAAAAAAAAAAANCH!!!!" ((Spelled "Kukuranch"))

The announcer's sharp voice is clearly heard from a far, dark corner of the building.
    And standing there is a twelve-foot giant, wielding a katana at hand, and on his left middle finger he wears a shobo, a ring with a small notch of wood used to hit the pressure points of opponents, usually leaving them paralyzed.
    The giant looms above a lizard-like man, who struggles to get to his feet.

"Y-You!" the lizard snarls, coughing up a black goo from its mouth. "You made me... lose! How! DARE you!!"

The giant simply grunts a reply: "It will make the fights go faster. I want to reach the finals and take the prize destined for me." Hearing his name, he begins to walk away.

But the lizard-man, Binar, isn't done yet. "G-GET BACK HERE! I will... I WILL kill you for what you've done! Cheating son of a--"

Before he knew it, the giant was once again looming before him, the katana embedded in his skull. Binar didn't even see it coming. He choked out a cough of anguish, then, with his eyes rolling to the back of his head, he perished...

The giant cleanly pulls out his sword, and wipes it with a cloth. "Poor fool... I almost felt bad killing you." The giant, named Kukuranch, makes his way to the Battle Arena, leaving behind the corpse of a lizard. The very fighter Akira was supposed to do battle with.

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

"Remember, Kye, You must win" says Avinash
    "I will" says Kye.
    *Kye jumps down to the battle feild wondering:
    What DID happen to Binar?...Of course! Kukuranch must've killed him!
    *Without hesitation, Kye steps into the battle arena*

*Kye pulls out his blade, He slashes through Kukuranch like paper, While Kukuranch sinks his claws inside Kye's chest*

*Kye trips him over and goes for the kill, Kukuranch can't move, If he does, Kye's sword will go right through him.

Kukuranch slips under the shadows and catches Kye and puts his katana around Kye's neck.

"You've got two choices, Forfeit, or die" said Kukuranch

"I chose Neither!" said Kye as he pulled out his small knife and stabbed Kukuranch through the chest with it.

*Leaving Kukuranch in pain, Kye is realesed and he goes to kill*
    "This time, I won't leave you alive!" said Kye, impailing him when he powered all his energy into his blade, and pierced it through his heart"

the announcer yelled with glee:
    KYE SYOSHI IS THE WINNER OF THIS MATCH!!!

*Kye grabs his blade and jumps back to the stadium*
    "Execellent work" said Avinash
    The next match is....SPIFF VS. OEKIL!

phanlinksig.png

• The plan is coming together nicely... Heh... Avinash thought. The more bloodshed that is spilled... The more my dark powers grow...

Avinash could already feel the longing to lick the spilled blood and taste its sweetness. He longed to hear the terror of men and women scrambling from the arena as he went on a full on killing spree.

Yes.. The plan is coming together... Kill my pawns. KILL!

• Of course, Kye didn't know bout this, nor would he care, He promised Avinash that he'd grab the amuelt and go.

Kye was exausted, So he got a glass of milk to calm down.

The battles are almost coming to an end. Soon will be my chance to win!

phanlinksig.png

• (( I thought I posted this earlier ^_^.))

Spiff walked in the arena and looked around him, Seeing thousands of bloodthirsty fans cheering for death and carnage. Spiff sighed as he looked at his opponent, Oekil. He looked disgustingly weak. Oekil looked at Spiff and spat,

"Are you ready to lose human? You look too young to fight! HAR HAR HAR!"

Spiff Didn't reply

"Fine, than you shall perish!" Oekil yelled as he ran toward Spiff with his sword and slashed, while Spiff, distorted the space around him.

"Where did you go human!?"

Spiff then appeared above Oekil and smashed him onto the ground. Oekil groaned. The audience was staring in awe, Spiff hadn't even drew his sword yet! Oekil then got up and did a mad dash at Spiff swinging his sword like a madman. Spiff smoothly dodged all his hits, He was just messing around with the weak minded warrior. Oekil in fury, started swing faster and finally grazed spiffs chest, leaving a small gash. He stared at the gash, surprised that he hit Spiff. Then, quick as lightening a sword went right through his head.

"FATALITY" the announcer screeched. "SPIFF HAS WON THE BATTLE!"

Formerly known as Spiff

• IT IS NOW TIME FOR THE SECOND ROUND!!!!!!!!!!!! said the announcer.
    AVINASH VS. AKIRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kye: Avinash, looks like it's your turn!
    Avinsah: Yes, It is time.....

((Sorry it's so short))

phanlinksig.png

• Avinash walked into the Arena and stared at the charcoal haired boy named Akira. The aura around Akira made Avinash feel uncomfortable a bit, but he managed to stand strong and keep calm.

"Good luck to you human..." Avinash said, a slight vibrating in his voice. "You'll need it."

"Same for you." Akira said

Misao was on the sidelines, holding onto the wall tightly as she feared for Akira's safety.

"I'll give you fair warning, Akira." Avinash said in a loud voice that all the audience could hear. "That last fight... I DIDN'T EVEN SHOW HALF OF MY STRENGTH!"

The bell rang with thunderous noise as Avinash leapt at Akira. He swung his blade in front of him, only to have to blocked by Akira's Blade. He snarled and flipped backwards from Akira, who just ran up to Avinash with inhuman speed.

Avinash only gasped quickly and sidestepped away from the attack, but it was already too late. Akira's sword pierced through his cloak and pulled it off of Avinash.

The cloak landed gently on the ground as the crowd, even Akira, gasped at what Avinash looked like beneath the cloak.

He had dark red hair, that was nearly brownish color. His eyes were a deep blue color. He wore a gray tunic with blue jeans. A quarter of his skull was dark and decayed, as well as his left arm.

"W-what are you?" Akira managed to stutter.

"Me?" Avinash smiled displaying the many dragon teeth he had. "Oh I don't think you need to worry about that.." He stared at Akira with an icy glare. "I would worry about now... For now I'll show you my true strength!"

Avinash concentrated on his dark energy and formed it into a small ball, tossing it at Akira, who barely managed to dodge. The ball landed right where Akira was a moment ago and created a small explosion.

"Don't you like it Akira?" Avinash smiled sickly. "The darkness has come for your soul! HAHAH!!!!"

• *I gasped at Avinash's true strength*
    Could he be THAT strong?

Ah, It's his dark form that will truely be most life threating for Arika.
    I see...This match should prove most interesting...

phanlinksig.png

• ((Earlier...))

"IT IS NOW TIME FOR THE SECOND ROUND!" the announcer gleefully announced, and the crowd cheered on. It was deafening.
    "AVINASH... VERSUS... AKIIIIRUUHHHHHHHHH!!"

Once again, Akira's eye twitches whenever he hears his name called out. He is so used to being called his name whenever he is required for some kind of duty. But this? Was entirely different. This was no duty... It was an option. He could easily just stand up and walk back home.
    But he wanted to test his powers first. And he certainly did not want to disappoint Misao. She could probably understand his reasons for leaving... but...

"AVINASH!! Please report to the Battle Arena immediately!" calls the announcer, his voice a little disheartened. Akira's last battler never showed up. Hopefully this time it would be different.
    "And... AKIRA!" the announcer continues. "AKIRA! Report to the Battle Arena!"
    Stretching his restless limbs, Akira stands from his seat and makes his way to the arena floor, where not so much as a spot of blood remains. The clean-up crew had done their job once again.

Walking onto the stadium floor, he became a little discouraged when he noticed how many people weren't paying attention to him.
    (That's reasonable, I suppose,) he thinks. (The last time I was called out, I won by a fluke... I wonder what happened to that guy, Binar...)

As they waited for Avinash, the announcer notices the fighter whom had won his judged victory. He approaches Akira, adjusting his tie, a big smile on his face.
    "And here we are, people, one of two fighters for Round 2 of the tournament! Meet the lucky individual to pass Round 1 without breaking a sweat! HEEEERE'S...!

~AKIRA!"

Akira's eye twitches. That's not good.

"Akira! Come here!" a raspy voice calls from within the depths of a wooden building.
    Standing alone outside, a small boy with charcoal hair straightens up immediately upon hearing his name, and races back indoors.
    'I thought my chores were finished,' he thought to himself.

In the main room of a large dojo, a man garbed in white clothing is seen standing before a wooden podium.
    The small boy reaches his Sensei, trying to keep calm and pretend he wasn't breathing too hard.

"Akira," the man says again, but not so gruffly. "I see you have cleaned the dojo well."
    "Y...Yes, Sensei," the young Akira responds, standing as still as a statue. He gulps in fear. Could he have overlooked something?
    "But," the Sensei continues, "you missed cleaning most of this area. It was wiped, but not appropriately."
    "Ah..." Akira doesn't know how to respond.
    The man turns around, maintaining his rigid composure. "Do not be in such a hurry next time." He hands the young Akira a bucket full of soapy water, and a scrubbing brush. But just as he's about to leave, the Sensei notices a trail Akira had brought in from being outside.
    It is a trail of muddy footsteps.

The Sensei's own eye twitches. "Wha..."
    Akira swiftly turns around and notices the new mess he had created, and begins to run off with the bucket and scrubber to get to work.
    The Sensei is not very pleased.
    "Why...!!

~AKIRA!" the announcer screams, and it instantly pulls the attention of the onlookers. A large majority respond by cheering. Some others do not cheer at all, or simply clap half-heartedly.
    Misao waves, smiling brightly.

"Now all we have to wait for is Akira's newest opponent, AVINASH!"

((Present...))

(Darkness?) Akira thinks as he barely manages to escape the blast's aftermath. (Could this guy be a demon??)

Regaining his senses, Akira tumbles across the stage and leaps to his feet, his sword at hand. It is beginning to glow a faint white color...

"Ha, come now, Akira! Do you really think your puny sword is a match for my power?" Avinash taunts, forming another ball of dark energy. "Let's see how your blade fairs against THIS!"

Not wasting a moment, Avinash tosses the dark energy towards Akira. Akira holds his ground.
    "AKIRA!" Misao screams from the crowd. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING! GET OUT OF THE WAY!!"
    (I'm sorry, Misao,) Akira guiltily replies in his heart, as he holds his sword before him.
    And then the energy and sword connect.
    Jagged streams of energy begin to form in the shape of lightning bolts, as neither the sword nor the dark energy give in to one another's power. A powerful gust of wind blows now, as debris from the stage flies into a dust-like storm towards the crowd, temporarily blinding them. There are many pale faces, and many begin to wonder if Akira will be able to make it out alive.
    Akira, grunting and groaning, holds back the ball with all his might. His feet press into the arena's white tiles, cracking them, and his sword begins to tremble... but so does the ball. The lightning bolts being formed by the contact begin striking at random places on the field. A stray bolt actually strikes within the crowd. Luckily, no one is injured.

Avinash, his eyes sparkling in delight, simply dodges any of the predictable bolts and allows them to make contact with the onlookers.
    "Yes, yes... Continue to fight back, Akira!" he yells in pleasure. "It only fuels my hungry spirit!" He cackles aloud.

But then, to the surprise of everyone, Akira swings his sword right through the center of the dark ball, and an explosion ensues.
    "What is this?" Avinash asks to himself, quite surprised. "I did not expect him to pull through..."

As the smoke cleared, the crowd gasped.
    There, where Akira had been standing, was a large crater. But there was no sign of Akira anywhere. Not even his sword remained.
    Avinash could hear people whispering in the background. One of them, a redhead, was beginning to cry out in anguish.

"Heh... Pity. I suppose I was wrong about him. What a waste of energy--"
    Suddenly, the crowd gasps again, and fingers begin pointing towards the sky. Quickly noticing this detail, Avinash, too, turns his eyes towards the skies.
    And to his horror, he sees Akira, merely a few meters above him, with his sword sending pulsing waves of Light energy towards him...

Quote from Muigi

• Avinash only stood in complete shock and looked up at the ceiling, where Akina had just fired a large blast of energy.

Avinash quickly thought and charged up another shadow ball. This time it was far larger than the original and it headed directly at the beam.

The two attacks struck one another and created a massive explosion, causing Avinash and Akira to slam into a wall.

"L...Light... energy?" Avinash managed to say after hitting the wall. "...No... I mustn't let him... come back..." He coughed a bit and blood ran out of his mouth. "No.. I will not relinquish his soul..." He pushed himself out of the wall and landed in the center of the arena, knelt down on the ground, holding himself with with left decayed arm.

Akira recovered soon after and stood a few meters from Avinash.

"Had enough demon?"

Avinash shook his head and stood up. "You're good, human.. But how do you fair against two?"

Avinash laughed as his shadow extended before him. A small blackish blob came form the shadow and started to pulse like a heart beat. Soon the blob took a shape; two wings, a tail, a human body...

"What?!" Akira exclaimed. "A CLONE?!"

Both the shadow and Avinash laughed in sync.

"Did you think one with dark powers like myself could not do this?" they both said. "You have a lot to learn boy!"

• "Oh wow, folks! I have never seen this technique before!" the announcer, whom had been hiding away due to the explosions, now reemerges beside the stage. "It appears that Avinash has created an exact replica of himself! And if Akira thought one was tough so far, how will he fair against two?!"

"You can DO IT, BG!" Misao yells from the crowd. It makes Akira feel a bit more at ease knowing she is here to support him. He turns towards her and nods, then faces his rival.

(Two of him,) Akira thinks, his sword before him. He can feel sweat already beginning to form on his forehead. (Two of him... The copy is real, and so is the real one... but how will I know which one is which? I'm best attacking both, somehow. Keep them off balance.)
    Then the image flashed in his mind: Avinash appeared greatly effected by the aftermath of the Light attack...
    Of course! Avinash was a demon, and Darkness tends to have a certain distaste for Light! This situation is no different than the time Akira faced off against Oblivion...

"You have much to learn, boy!" the two said again in sync. Akira prepped himself. "Prepare to be schooled!"

Suddenly, the two demons were upon him in an instant, and Akira found himself cornered! One of them attacked with a rapid punch. But, as if they had taken minds of their own, Akira's arms flailed to the side and countered the punch with the blade. Hitting the glowing Light steel, the first Avinash fell back, his hand sizzling. He screamed in pain.
    However, this counterattack was not fast enough to stop the second Avinash, whom managed to deal a successful blow to Akira's gut with a glowing black fist, formed from the powers of the Dark.

But what Avinash didn't know was that Dark powers had little effect on Akira at all.

Seizing the opportunity, Akira grabbed the second Avinash's arm with his free hand, threw him over his shoulder, and smashed him onto the arena floor. The second Avinash remained still as Akira let go of him, but as soon as he did Avinash jumped up and swiped at Akira's face. Fortunately, Akira was able to dodge -- but just barely. Two cuts formed on Akira's cheek, and blood began to slowly ooze its way from the open wounds.

Smearing away some of the blood on his shirt by his shoulder, he regained his stance and prepared for Avinash's next move.

The second Avinash easily lifted himself to his feet. "So, that is why my dark attacks haven't been able to harm you. You are immune to it, aren't you?"
    Akira didn't reply.
    "It seems we will have to turn up the heat..."
    The first Avinash, now recovered, stood beside the second, and both glared at Akira.
    "You have made a foolish mistake by not killing us while we were both vulnerable," they spoke in unison. "This mistake will be your first -- and your last."

Quote from Muigi

• Both Avinash's dashed at Akira. The clone took a sharp right and the real one took the left. The clone leapt at Akira and was slashed by Akira's blade. But he suffered no injuries.

"How?"

"I cannot die Akira..." they said, "I cannot die..."

"Enough of this!" Akira said. He dashed at Inhuman speed and slashed the real Avinash across the chest, letting fresh red blood wipe on his blade.

"Ack!" Avinash said as he fell backwards. At that instant, the shadow clone returned to Avinash's shadow. "No my clone!"

"Time to die demon... Time to die..."

Avinash snarled. "Not in your life human!"

• "WOW! In a stunning display of speed, tactics, and sheer luck, Akira has turned this match around by injuring the real Avinash! Now Avinash is at his mercy!" the announcer continues yelling into his microphone, hyping up the energetic crowd. They have remained silent up to this point. Now they were all cheering away as if the world was coming to an end.

"GET HIM GOOD!" Misao could barely be heard through the deafening cries of the fans.
    Akira smiled. "Time to wrap this up, Avinash."
    Holding his blade before him, Akira concentrated his senses into his sword.
    Avinash, now somewhat crippled, frantically tried to come up with a plan. (This... This human, I cannot harm him from afar... He is unaffected by my Dark attacks! And now, it is too late for countering! He has no spots open in which to strike!)

The sword began to grow brighter and brighter with Light energy. Avinash could easily feel the vibrant energy and cowered away from it. But just because Akira had Light energy didn't mean he was done for just yet.
    Finishing his power up, Akira brought his sword up above him.

"Take this!"
    With tremendous force, Akira struck the ground. And with that, the ground beneath him began to rumble, as the energy surged through the ground and air directly towards Avinash...

Quote from Muigi

• Avinash only gasped before getting struck by the surge of Light energy. He slammed into another wall, this time a larger crater than the last. Akira put down his sword and gasped for breath as he awaited for Avinash to come back from the hole.

Avinash gasped for breath as well as he pushed himself out of the hole. But what no one expected was that a portion of his decayed flash went back to normal. The skin the decayed under his eye was gone, as well as his upper left arm. However, the rest of the arm was still decayed.

"Akira.." Avinash said, in a calm tone of voice, not like he used before. "STRIKE ME NOW!"

Akira stood dumbfounded at Avinash as Avinash snarled and said it again.

"STRIKE ME!"

Avinash grabbed his head and shook it around, screaming in terror and pain as the decayed flesh came back.

"Heh..." Avinash said, his voice back to the original tone, "...you finally cracked my seal..."

"What are you?" Akira said.

"Fine... Since a lowlife like you hasn't realized who or what I am..." Avinash smilied sickly as he eyes widened, full of madness. "I am Avinash's dark side, and the one you just saw moments ago was my original, weaker and lesser, form of me." He clutched his fist into a tight ball. "I can still remember the day I was... 'released'."

-FLASH BACK!-

Oh that day I so long remember.. Avinash was training to please his father, but never got the recognition he wanted. A failure in his father's eyes, no matter what he did. And from that hatred that bleed through his mind, I was born.

I fed on his rage and anger towards all he hated. It was sweet tasting as I grew and learned more from Avinash's past...

It was at one time that I become Avinash's second personality, myself telling him to kill, murder, destroy. But he locked me away, far in his mind.

He grew angry once again and set off to cool down. But fate had other ideas. He entred a forbidden temple, locked away deep in a dark forest, where not even an ounce of sunlight touched the ground. Spirits possessed his bodies and I fed on their rage and anger.

I became stronger... Stronger than before. Darkness ran through my cold veins... I had become THE GOD OF DARKNESS!

I killed his father soon after.... I no longer needed him. He was just a pawn in my plan...

-End Flash back-

"You see Akira?" Avinash smilied. "I am a demon, as you said." But if you harm me anymore... you put a life in danger..." Avinash smilied sickly and closed his eyes. "Although... I'll leave you alone for this moment..."

Avinash stepped away.

"Wait! Our match!" Akira yelled.

"You win for now boy, but I have other plans..."

Avinash disappeared through the shadows and then to reappeared right next to Misao, touching her across the back. He smilied sickly, looked at Akira once again, and finally disappeared from the Arena.

• AKIRA WINS THE MATCH!!!!!!!!!
    Huh? said Kye
    Iwill be back for him, boy said Avinash
    "Oh well, What now?"

phanlinksig.png