5. Good 6/10 (0) 0%
    6. 5/10 (0) 0%
    7. Not Bad 4/10 (0) 0%
    8. 3/10 (0) 0%
    9. Rubbish 2/10 (0) 0%
    10. 1/10 (0) 0%
    11. Pathetic 0/10 (0) 0%

Your own rating ^^;

• I'm not sure i gave it 6/10 it was good gameplay just to easy.

• Quote from Shrukan

8/10. Gameplay was easy, storyline was alright, boring at times. I gave it a fair score.

Ahem fair is a point of view, though i was kinda harsh on it.... But yeah fun game, but too easy (As I've already said)

• Quote from spiff

It was very good. Just that it had tingle, the search for the maps, triforce, and was too easy, dropped its score.

Tingle's funny though, the search for the maps was entertaining, though the sailing everywhere was annoying, and the difficulty was disappointing.

• Yay for Wind Waker. :]

I give it an 8.5/10. I love the game, I'm just a harsh rater.

I spent a week in my friend's basement playing only this game. I have a pretty strong connection with it. The music was fantastic, and it really took you through the game.

The only thing I really didn't like was the hunt for the Triforce shards. It took forever, and wasn't very exciting.

But I love it nonetheless. :]

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)

• It also just gave you that feeling. that you get when your playing a good game...

• Nothing's perfect, so I gave it a 9/10. It may be my favorite Zelda game, but that doesn't mean I'll give it a 10/10 because of it.

The one major flaw for it:

Oceans... Oceans...
    Oceans... Oceans...

Oceans as far as the eye can see...

Even with the Wind Waker and the wind blowing in your designated direction, it was very long, and quite boring... especially when searching for the Triforce pieces.
    Oops, I missed it! Back up! *Wind Waker theme, pick direction*

Oops, missed it again! Bugger! *Wind Waker theme, pick direction*

Whoops, not directly above it! *WW theme, pick direction*

...Can be quite repetitive.
    Other than that, love the plot, love the characterization, and the dungeons could be challenging or easy enough to get through.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Actually it was a sea, thats why they called it the great Sea. But i get your point.

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

Actually it was a sea, thats why they called it the great Sea. But i get your point.

Yes, the Great Sea... I was actually using a quote from Ganondorf, when he's taking a peek into Princess Zelda's dreams. I think that's how he said it... (I have one of my Wind Waker files saved before you fight Puppet Ganon... I love the cut scenes with Ganondorf trying to take the Triforce, only for... someone else to cut in. Eheh.)

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• I rated it 8/10.

It's good sides:It's a zelda game wat do you expect? That immediately boosts its score. It was fun and very enjoyable. fun and easy controls and very easy gameplay. Not overly difficult.

It's bad sides:Sailing is boring. Tingle is annoying. Paying for maps is EVIL! And it is too annoying having to collect all those pieces of the triforce.