Your favorite Ocarina of TIme Song

• Mines Serenade of water, i love it!!!!! Seriously, theres nothing that i like more than that song.

• that songs plain to me.....

V A V A > V > V

the V's are the C-buttons.... wait why do i remember that...... Damn i need a life.

• I would have to say Saria's Song... Why? I don't know. I really don't know... Or, probably because when I was younger, I could never defeat the game, and the only song I knew was Saria's... song...

100th.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Quote from Steelia

I would have to say Saria's Song... Why? I don't know. I really don't know... Or, probably because when I was younger, I could never defeat the game, and the only song I knew was Saria's... song...

100th.

Saria's Song was awesome. I got it stuck in my head right now. :P

But I like all the songs. They have some sort of tune that keeps them in my head and I like each one.

• Quote from TriforceMaster3000

Changed my mind after hearing it again on youtube.

Requiem of Spirit.

that was also a good one, along with nocturne of shadow.... you know what? I give up I cant pick my fave.

• Noctrune Of Shadow
    It's my favorite, I always liked it.

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• its alright, but like Someone already said, Gerudo Valley Kicks ass... but then again so do all the other songs.

• To me the Spirit song sounds sad and the Bolero song is like an Army song

• Serenade of Water was awesome to hear for the first time.... it made my heart all.... dead.