Community Topic V1- Legends never die...

• Woo! Today was my first day of real, full-day school. It was alright. I learned some Spanish, but it was things like the alphabet, so it was all review. And I got silly-stringed by seniors. Which was alright. But I didn't enjoy having a bottom locker, being 5'9". But one of my friends very kindly offered to switch for her top locker. Lunch was cool, too. In high school, we don't have to eat in the cafeteria, so I entertained my friends by dancing on the lawn and going "Under a tree~ Under a tree~"

Three of my teachers are new, and they're all like 24. My speech teacher is cool, and he's from Arkansas. o: My geography teacher was awesome, too. And my English teacher made jokes and called the sentence tree our new best friend. Yaaaay. :]

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)

• Quote from Shrukan

What I hated by my old locker is that I had the top locker. I didn't like it much, since I didn't want to hit my neigherbor... lol. It was a pain.

This year I have locker 17.. Hmmm....

And you have posted on this page number 17... Hmm...

Heh, kidding.

Well, glad that the forums are back up, and that we're celebrating our 10000th post. Whoo. Quite a haul, indeed.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Yay! We made a successful transfer to vBulletin. *throws confetti in the thread*

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)

• Yes. That's something else to celebrate... :P

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Dammit HGuardian, I'm on cleaning duty this month... *Twistkill gets out his broom for the aftermath of the party*

Yes, we have a working, legitimate version of vBulletin with our posts intact, there's just something screwy with the dates.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Yeah I can't wait untill this place gets a skin! Yeesh! :P

Hmm... Yes, it could use a little color, eh?

Quote from Muigi

• Fair enough. Just glad the forums are back up, I suppose.
    Also wondering what tomorrow's Brawl update will be...

Quote from Muigi

• Well, we're pretty much done... you can start posting whenever, it's just that Shrukan is awaiting the other forum to come along so they can collaborate and make new themes/images for the forum.

Well, I wouldn't call it pretty much done. The thread posting layout is truly horrible.

• Would you quit being negative all the time? I don't know how to install new themes, and I don't want to take a public theme one.

Currently, there isn't anything positive to say. So I will end up posting negative ones.
    Use a VB guide.:)

• Currently, there isn't anything positive to say. So I will end up posting negative ones.
    Use a VB guide.:)

If you don' have anything good to say, then say nothing at all.

The Twilit Hunter is going to help and make a few more forum skins: Namely gold, blue, and green. He'll also upload a black theme.

• If you don' have anything good to say, then say nothing at all.

The Twilit Hunter is going to help and make a few more forum skins: Namely gold, blue, and green. He'll also upload a black theme.

I will decide that myself, Shrukan.

Great. More skins!