Community Topic V1- Legends never die...

• Hey, I'm new here and don't really where to start, can someone help me?

Well hello there. I'm glad that you've decided to join us, because we have been inacitve as of recent.

For starters, you probably want to check out the FAQs about message boards, located here. They will tell you everything you need to know about posts, private messages, etc. If you already know the basics, then you can skip this advice.

In fact, I actually believe that is all the advice I can give you! :P Just look around some of the threads in some of the sections that interest you and respond to them. That's how it goes approximately everywhere.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Hmmmmmmmmm....................I thought he sounded like him. Oh well, To make this non-spam: I think I reached a landmark in posting

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• Oops....Well, Um, It reached the halfway point :P
    Well, I'll miss Shrukan...(Goodbye/I'm back thread)

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

phanlinksig.png

• SHRUKAN! I missed you, From what TK said from the PM, I thought you really left. Missed you

phanlinksig.png

• Well let's see here...:

- Some boy dressed up as a Bounty Hunter today.
    - Another boy as a Gorilla.
    - My friend scared me with this freaky mask. o_o"
    - I got some candy... A sucker and some Nerds.
    - I finished all my homework today I guess.
    - 92% in Algebra 2.
    - Beat Fyrus again.
    - Played Mario Kart on the Bus and beat some kids... LOL

My day... Meh.

Edit:

2000 POSTS!!

• Mine:

Meh....

-Had Extra HW cause some kids were joking about their sumo costume and it's boobs >_>
    - Finished it.

-HAD to go Trick-Or-Treating with my lil sis.
    -Beat TMC again
    -Played PH some more agian.
    -Went here.
    My day: Sucky.

phanlinksig.png

• My day wasn't that bad. All I had on was a hood that made me look like one of the Rangers of Mirkwood or Clan of the Dunadane. Pretty cool, I guess... Could be better. Truth was... The cape was stolen... I won't tell you the rest...

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~