Community Topic V1- Legends never die...

• /me sends Shrukan $100 to cover the medication costs. :D

In other news, I'm currently applying for jobs... I desperately need money. I tried Future Shop (Essentially a Best Buy, only with red as their main color and not blue and yellow.), but I need to apply online, and they ask questions regarding your knowledge of the department you want to work in, so that sounds a little too advanced for me... I'll try a Loblaws down the street (Big grocery store).

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• I'll hopefully get a workers permit in 4 months :glare:

Hey, I've been wondering something for a while. In the beginning... what happened? What made you (whoever teamed up to make Zelda Temple) want to make this place? How did you do it? Add anything else you find suitable, but I just wanted to know. A little history never hurt ;)

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• I'll hopefully get a workers permit in 4 months :glare:

Hey, I've been wondering something for a while. In the beginning... what happened? What made you (whoever teamed up to make Zelda Temple) want to make this place? How did you do it? Add anything else you find suitable, but I just wanted to know. A little history never hurt ;)

I first made Zelda Divine. I wanted to make it on my own. No one asked me too, and I thought it would be fun. ^^.

Then Zelda Divine was failing and so I took the content on it and swap to Zelda Temple when Karashimu offered me it.

• TOPIC CHANGE

Lets talk about how our mods rock and and ZU's mods suck fat **** =D

You mean the opposite. Many of ZU's moderators have left recently, they've already chosen several fresh new moderators.

Winner: The "They always come back" Award

Winner: The "Most likely to be a channer" Award

Winner: The "Most annoying avatar" Award

• You mean the opposite. Many of ZU's moderators have left recently, they've already chosen several fresh new moderators.

I've noticed something like that. Alex, was a RP guy, right? Alex was the guy who approved Tywar... He is a S.Mod now o_O I haven't reallly cared to look at anything else... And the last time I checked, Super Decimal was an Admin... I have no idea what his/her gender is either o_O

EDIT: Aex...

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• I've noticed something like that. Alex, was a RP guy, right? Alex was the guy who approved Tywar... He is a S.Mod now o_O I haven't reallly cared to look at anything else... And the last time I checked, Super Decimal was an Admin... I have no idea what his/her gender is either o_O

EDIT: Aex...

SuperDecimal is male:

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff128/C…ik/IMGP0873.jpg

Secondly, Aex become an S-Mod, as well as Janus. HitokiriChibi became a forum mod, Galedeep, Aeffles, Divine Dragoon and Comrade as well. SuperDecimal and Big Bro Davidia gave up their status as Admin and S-Mod and that's it.

• Ah.

Thanks for posting. Do you go over to his house or does he go over to your house?

Yes, his house is approximately located fifty meters away from my house.

Anyway, I utterly love the new EH layout, a nicely created ice-cream.

Even the most delicous cream if I may say so myself.

• Firefox scaling! I love scaling!!!

_o_ big celebrations for the creator of this new layout! :)

.. _ .. /~_0_~\ .. _ ..
    -=!~||~!=-
    defy the blackened, enshroud your timidity, destroy the legend, embrace your reality.

-=!~|I am from beyond your God|~!=-