your fears/phobias

• Hmm... Well, I always find myself cowering in my boots whenever I'm up, say, a lighthouse, and I look towards the ground hundreds of feet below... I think that's one.

And drowning. I can't stand the thought of drowning. I don't hate the water, I just don't like the idea of drowning in it.

And, for some odd reason, spider webs are my mortal enemies. HATE those things. I'm fine looking at them... just not running into them. Aye.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• I have a rather abnormal fear of bees, like everytime one buzzs near my ear I totally freak out and run like crazy to get myself far away from the buzzing as possible. Its strange but I definately have some form of bee phobia. I also suffer acrophobia, I won't go on any high rides or anything, sucks really but I guess i'm going to have to overcome that one day and I guess I suffer from minor claustrophobia and that about wraps me up.

• Quote from Steelia

And drowning. I can't stand the thought of drowning.

thats one thing i fear >.<

i have a great phobia of snakes mainly

hate spiders too

• -Spiders.
    -bees
    -drowning
    -water
    -heights
    -tornadoes
    -big animals
    -getting banned
    -The paranormal (Some things)
    - Death
    -hairy scary bikers.

thats about it.

• Dogs (I now hate all dogs more than 1/3 my size because I was bitten by one, and they're loud barkers... ugh.)
    Sudden, loud noises. Like a Roller coaster close by or a balloon popping... shit, I hate balloons...
    Dying in absolutely any way, shape, or form that is not caused by natural causes.
    My future... it looks very grim, because I'm a procrastinating, no talents, no social skill, lonely, and fat loser.
    Losing any of my limbs, including something as petty as just a little bit of a finger.
    Being in pain... or having my life threatened...

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Enclosed spaces, Water (I almost drowned once....), Death other than natural causes, Dogs, Oprah (She eats the elderly :O), Losing a loved one, Spiders, beetles (Some of them bite and leave wounds that bleed for a long time, I speak from experience), and Zombies.

*Feels like a wimp....*

( ̄へ ̄)( ̄_ ̄)( ̄- ̄)( ̄o ̄) ( ̄^ ̄)

Credits to Midna for my sig <3

• Quote from Twistkill

My future... it looks very grim, because I'm a procrastinating, no talents, no social skill, lonely, and fat loser.

Twistkill no one thinks of you like that. You have many talents, you are good with words, and you seem to be able to stay calm. And I'm just about all those things that you mentioned, all you have to do is do something that your good at, and keep working at it.

• Little evil dogs
    Bugs
    Heights
    Being alone in complete darkness [Blackout]
    snakes
    Guns
    Death
    The world ending
    Aliens/Greys
    Being abducted

• Me? Nothing really, I dealt with experience, I'm never really afraid of anything...
    I overcame most my fears when I was little from experience

But my friend has a really big phoba of Dark Link :P
    (Not me)

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• Quote from Dark

Me? Nothing really, I dealt with experience, I'm never really afraid of anything...
    I overcame most my fears when I was little from experience

But my friend has a really big phoba of Dark Link :P
    (Not me)

I find that quite improbable. Everyone has fears, snakes, spiders, death, heights, you maybe never go outside too often >.>

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• I do, Just that I said I HAD fears, But later overcame them.

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• Dark Link everyone has fears no matter how much they deny it. So dont even start that. EVERYONE DOES! Dont try to act tough. We all know your a big softie inside.. past all the darkness and evil.