If you could be one boss

• What would you be? Now me personally i would be King Dodongo from OoT, people tell me i have a big mouth, and so does he, so we have stuff in common ^o^

• I'd probably be Bongo Bongo, creepy, grotesquely ugly and likes drums yep pretty much sums me up.

• Ahh, I'd be Volvagia, from Ocarina of Time! Who wouldn't want to be a fire-dragon with flying abilities?
    Oh, wait, insn't Volvagia a "she"? Blast it...

My other option would be Molgera from Wind Waker. Another flyer, just not a dragon. But still.

Lastly, maybe Ganondorf. Maybe. I thought he was kick- on Wind Waker with two blades.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• I have to go with Shrukan, Aragok, Or Bongo-Bongo, I am very mysterious

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• Quote from Dark

I have to go with Shrukan, Aragok, Or Bongo-Bongo, I am very mysterious

Hmmm i thought maybe Dark Link would be your pick.

• All of TWW's bosses were easy, but i thought they were all really fun as well.

• there were a few that were irritating, like Stallord...ARGH i hated him.

• I thought Gyorg was pretty tough in retrospect, well for me anyways definately one of tougher bosses of the series. Morpha was quite hard but not that hard really once you figured it its patterns and weakness.

• I thought that maybe Dark Link wouild be cool, even though hes only a miniboss.

• Vaati's in Fourswords and in Minish Cap, Correct? I've beaten the first temple of Minish cap, but thats it.