Pocket Monsters (Poke'mon)

• Yes. I love pokemon. In fact, tomorrow, I'm starting my journey. I'm going all around the world, and taking my DS and GBASP. I will be battlign trainers all over the world, and will eventually get to the top! And my courage, strength, and friendship for one another will get me through all the hardships I will face!

lol what a crappy anime imo.

But the games are sweet. Cards or toys I'm not really into. Just the games, which can get surprisingly addictive =D

• I'm into the games, definately, and the newer series Diamond & Pearl. Actually has a similar flavor to the very 1st season of the Pkmn anime, which is good.

As for the cards, I don't really collect anymore... I would always get shiny cards of danged 1st evolutions or item cards, and I grew sick of that.

For the games, I have Diamond (one bro and sis have Pearl, other bro has Diamond), FireRed (one of my bros has LeafGreen, other has FireRed), Emerald (sis also has one), Red, Blue (sis has Yellow), Silver (one bro has Gold, one other bro has Silver, and sis Crystal), Colosseum, XD Gale of Darkness, and PBR.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• I have Diamond, and it's pretty fun. Red and Blue were probably the best few years I spent on that stuff.

As for the cards, I used to collect those, but then I sold them as I got older.

But I have to say this.

Anime = Bad
    Games = Rad

Thank you.

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!