Favorite Zelda Race?

• You guys are lame... thats like saying an ant could win in a fight with the sun.

• Your lame mate, just because they don't share your same view doesn't mean you have to be an overbearing, self-opinionated, smart-ass bastard!

• Quote from Hector the Specter

Your lame mate, just because they don't share your same view doesn't mean you have to be an overbearing, self-opinionated, smart-ass bastard!

OOH, looks like we got ourselves a triforcemaster number two on our hands.... Ahem. Please refrain from trying to start a flame war. Thank you.

Please refrain from being a dick in the future thank you, The End.

Hey listen asshole you better shut your pie hole before i shut if for you, now i would appreciate it if you would recede back into your hole,and shut the hell up.

• Back to the topic...I mean sure the Sheikah's had ninja-like abilities but I mean the Gerudos, there Desert Warriors right? I mean I think the Sheikah would have trouble if they came into Gerudo territory, would be an interesting battle for sure but I guess we can never determine the outcome.

• Yes, but as I've said before, the shiekah are the protectors of the Royal family, I'm guessing that the royal family didn't employ them for entertainment, AND the Gerudo's could be defeated by Link, The shiekah are strong than link.

• -Yes, folks... Let's try to keep it on topic. We've got younger audiences to worry about, too. :)
    (Caught me just at the right time... I was about to go into preaching mode. :P )

I really cannot decide between the races, especially those introduced in Ocarina of Time (Gerudos, Kokiri, Zora, etc.). I'm rather fond of all of them. The Gerudos have their strong points: they're powerful, and very organized. The Kokiri, they age yet don't age, kind of like a fountain of youth thing. Zoras, they're similar to the Gerudos, except aquatic and have a very neat design. The Sheikah are very mysterious, and held their own back in the day. And the Hylians... well, Link's a Hylian, as is Zelda. Must I go on about those two?

But, if I must, I would pick Kokiri. They were the first race I was ever introduced with in Ocarina of Time, and they're probably the most innocent beings to exist. Though not the most powerful, they tend to others (like Link), and have the Great Deku Tree.
    Not the best reasons, but hey. I have a liking for them.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• I must admit I had a certain attachment to the Kokiri myself when I first played OoT. I mean they seemed so innocent and harmless and are a caring sort (with the exception of Mido, of course). I always thought Saria represented the common, caring Kokiri and she become very close to Link, I can't deny a good connection. I guess I settled for style over subtance when I choose the Zoras but they have a lot of character.

I must admit I had a certain attachment to the Kokiri myself when I first played OoT. I mean they seemed so innocent and harmless and are a caring sort (with the exception of Mido, of course). I always thought Saria represented the common, caring Kokiri and she become very close to Link, I can't deny a good connection.

Ah, Mido... The first character in the game that I wanted to knock the lights out of. XD

As for Saria, I've always enjoyed the relationship she had with Link. And I felt pretty bad when she left off to be the Forest Sage, because you wouldn't see her anymore. She was like Navi, except a little more... considerate... with her timing. And you had the option to contact her for info.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Hey did you guys know, that instead of playing sarias song for mido when your adult link, you can just backflip over him.... haha short lil mofo.

• Quote from Shrukan

I like the Twili... They're interesting.

Ditto. The Twili are very, interesting, Especially Midna and Zant.

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• Zoras FTW! I always thought they were elegant beings, so they got my vote. But, I also like the Twili. And the Subrosians. And the Sheikah. But Zoras will always be my favorite.

Banner by Midna the Imp (MtI); utter pwnage, that New Dawn Graphics
    Look close, my three fav shadows ^^
    98% of the Zelda community like the idea of Link and Zelda together. If your one of the 2% who doesn't, copy this on to your sig and LET'S BRING 'EM DOWN!!!

• Quote from EarthPhantomTS

Zoras FTW! I always thought they were elegant beings, so they got my vote. But, I also like the Twili. And the Subrosians. And the Sheikah. But Zoras will always be my favorite.

Lol you have a lot of favorites. I like the Subrosians, too bad there not in any of the console games.

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

Lol you have a lot of favorites. I like the Subrosians, too bad there not in any of the console games.

so how do you know about this tribe?
    ive never heard of them

• Quote from mortuaries

so how do you know about this tribe?
    ive never heard of them

There in the GBA games.

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

There in the GBA games.

Uh, you mean GBC games (the Oracles). I know the Oracles are on GBC because of how you can't stick the carts in the DS and because the carts stick out a bit when placed in a GBA. Maybe you were confused b/c the Oracles were released about the same time as the GBA was? Or maybe you were just thinking of Minish Cap?

Quote from mortuaries

this is them?

http://saria.coolfreepage.com/images/oos/subrosians.gif

they look like a different version of the poes

Sorry, I can't see that page. However, here's another image of the Subrosians with Link:

I think they're kinda cute <3!

Banner by Midna the Imp (MtI); utter pwnage, that New Dawn Graphics
    Look close, my three fav shadows ^^
    98% of the Zelda community like the idea of Link and Zelda together. If your one of the 2% who doesn't, copy this on to your sig and LET'S BRING 'EM DOWN!!!