• Welcome my friend, and have a good time the Global Mod Steelia isn't online at the moment prehaps I can help?

• Welcome, Hope you stay and enjoy yourself here :), Theres Only one Mod at the moment (i thinkk) But theres a few ZT Helpers, I dont know what they do but they help ^_^

• Quote from GiR-

Hey guys I stopped by to say hi. Hope to have a good time.

I have a few questions.
    where are the mods?

Welcome, I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here, make sure to read the rules and make some good posts.

• we dont really need mods right now

shrukan is pretty much on top of everything and members always do a good job of helping out

welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy it here ^.^

• I also help. Except you guys don't exactly get to witness my help due to the fact that I have not yet established myself here.

Welcome to Zelda Temple, GiR-. You see the Beware of Dog sign? (His name is mortuaries. He has arthritis in his leg, though, so you can probably get away from him.)

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• I dont know what assistance i can be, but I'm pretty knowledgable when it comes to forums and/or Zelda.

• Sorry for being absent while on patrol -- had some personal things to attend to. Sheesh, I leave a day and stuff comes up. It WOULD happen. >>

Anywho, welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your time here. :)

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.