ALttP Hardest Boss

• I thought that the one for the lost woods was pretty hard...

• I didn't like the difficulty of ALttP at all XD I found most of the bosses hard but I just couldn't beat Molderm >:(

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.

• Quote from Wild Cucco

I didn't like the difficulty of ALttP at all XD I found most of the bosses hard but I just couldn't beat Molderm >:(

OOH THE CRAB BOSS THING WAS A PAIN AS WELL!

• Oh i just found out who helmasaur was, i finished fighting him a couple days ago... He wasn't that bad...

• To tell you the truth... Most of the bosses in that game are a joke...
    The most annoying boss is Moldorm...
    The fact that he hits you down to the lower level is annoying...

• I cant tell you how much i hate moldorm..... ARGH he inspires hatred in me...

• I'd say that Trinexx and Moldorm were definitely the hardest.
    Basically because Trinexx was a relatively long and very intense battle
    compared to others. Getting rid of its 2 other heads was really hard, imo.
    Even if you deny it, you know you're wrong.

Now, as for Moldorm, the more you hit him, the faster he went.
    He was especially hard when you barely had to hit him approximately
    2-3 times anymore. Seriously, he blows you directly out of the battlefield.
    Eh voil?, you can start all over again.

• Moldrum is so annoying out of all the monsters you can fight, makes you bounce all over the place when you touch him and pushes you over the edge into the room below, the one I found hard before (now find really easy to beat) was the Cloud things in Ice and I HATE Blind, 3 heads spinning around the room firing lasers that is so annoying I've not found a way to make it easyer yet.

• Moldrom hands down. What Shadow said was pretty good: FALL OFF THE EDGE.
    In 10 minutes i would have attempted 40 times to not try to fall of the edge!

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• I'm still looking into a strategy in beating Blind from his 3 heads spinning around the room firing laser beams and trying to get closer to Blind to attack, you'd have to atleast died 2 times before you kill him (always have 3 faries with me), I have no way of getting around this easyer.