• remind me not to steal a cookie from you in the future XD

(welcome to ZT by the way ^_^)

• GREAT SCOTT!

(Welcome to the forums, by the way. :) )

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• *some kid called Scott emerges from the shadows*
    Scott: Someone call me great? Man I feel all warm and fuzzy inside, not to mention I got wood in my pants

• OH NOES SCOTT AND ZELDA THIS CANT BE GOOD *hides behind a blade of grass :D*

• WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO ZELDA???? THIS IS A ZELDA SITE!!!!! lol

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• GO GO GODZILLA!!

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Link: No....We shall *Everybody Dance Now Plays* OHHHHHHH, I GOT FEET OF FIRE! *Randomly takes a chick and starts dancing with her*

• *gorges on Ironic Apples*
    Man: Hey, these are pretty good, dunno why there called "Ironic" apples though, I don't feel different or anything
    *man trips up, falls onto an Apple skateboard conveniently placed there and then slides down a hill and smacks into a tree and apples fall on his bruised bean*
    Man: ...Uh what the...folly fudge just happened?!
    *an apple from the tree falls into his hands, it is taged "Irony", a man walks by*
    Passer-By: A guy who eats an apple falls on an apple skateboard and smacks his head into an apple tree, and then an apple labbeled "Irony" lands in his hands, I call that ironic
    Man: Mother...

THE END