Favourite Tunic to Wear?

• What is your favourite Tunic? 0

1. Kokiri Tunic (0) 0%
    2. Goron Tunic (0) 0%
    3. Zora Tunic (0) 0%

To me the traditional green garb has been a major part of Link and in my opinion is one of the defining characteristics. I confess that the Zora Tunic looked pretty neat but I will always stand by Link's olde, traditional garb that he's worn since the beginning.

• Zora Tunic... I guess because blue's my favorite color. Though Goron doesn't look bad itself, nor does the original.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Zora Tunic

why? I have no idea, most probably because I love the zora tribe

Green is pretty classic though

• Goron Tunic. Idk why, I just really like it ^^

RED LINK IN SMASH >:-D

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.

• Normally I wear the Green Tunic, I only wear the other ones when they're necessary.

• :] Another Zora Tunic fan.

Just because Link looks so pretty in blue~

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)

• Blue and Red are my favorite colors, but I like walking underwater and all that with the zora tunic.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• In honest truth. I really wasn't a fan of the Goron Tunic. Sure it lets you survive in intense heat, but it still wasn't that cool to me.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.