TP Magic Meter?

• It only just caught my attention today whilst playing TP that I had no magic meter

Since when in a Zelda game did I not have a magic meter?!

I then looked on the back of the game box art to find Link had a magic meter

See this video for more details
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWkSZnn3n8A

[b]edit: please move this to wii zelda ^^;

• Yeah i noticed this, i saw some screen shots, they probably removed it due to religion or something.... but yeah i can imagine that the magic armor and possibly the lamp.

• Indeed, That is rather strange. I just checked the back of my TP Wii box and it's there as well. Odd how Nintendo puts something thats supposed to be in the game on there and then fails to deliver that same feature whilst playing.

• Quote from Shrukan

It was never meant to be in the game. It had no use, as there was no Fire or Ice Arrows.

Yes it was, the lantern and the Dominion rod, the magic armor, the boomerang, there are even a few green chu-chu's in the game.....

• Yes thats true

Its still a shame though that we could not power up our sword like we could in n64 Zelda games

(unless i missed those power ups)

• Quote from mortuaries

Yes thats true

Its still a shame though that we could not power up our sword like we could in n64 Zelda games

(unless i missed those power ups)

Yeah they had those forever, i was kinda disappointed as well, oh well I'll live....

• I checked my GC box, There's no Magic Meter! O_o

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• Quote from Dark

I checked my GC box, There's no Magic Meter! O_o

It was only on the early versions of the Wii's.

• Quote from zeypher

hmm i couldn't find it anywhere on exploding deku nut...can you post the link?

You can see it in the other thread I made about TP beta.

Anyways, you can make Green chu by mixing blue and yellow together. o.o

• Quote from Prince_Zora

personally, i like how we didnt have a stupid magic meter. the magic meter is annoying for with it, you always run out of magic just before the end of a dungeon and end up dyeing.

Not if you have Green Magic Potion in a bottle ;)

• Quote from Prince_Zora

personally, i like how we didnt have a stupid magic meter. the magic meter is annoying for with it, you always run out of magic just before the end of a dungeon and end up dyeing.

you need to balance out the move
    not using it on every enemy as such ;-P
    also there were green magic bottles in the grass and pots almost everywhere in the n64 titles

i dont see a reason why they were to cut all this out of TP though :[

• Quote from goombastic

I didn't realise that on the back of the box before. Cool. I miss the special sword magic spin.

Some people dont even like the magic in the games, I dont know why but they dont.