Pok?mon Diamond and Pearl Topic

• Hmm... The second gym leader... That's Gardenia, right? The Grass-type gym leader?

Your next gym leader will be a fighting-type person... Maylene. Staravia is your best bet here. Just watch out for random encounters with your rival, heh.
    Misdreavus, eh? That one will come in real handy in the future when it evolves...
    LOL, nice nickname for Luxio.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Misdreavus will help for the Fighting gym leader against Lucario if I am lucky. Lucario, if it has no attacks that can harm Misdreavus, will deal no damage while I slowly wipe away his health. Misdreavus will be like a big old shield XD.

• Wayward Cave? Hmm... Where is this at?

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Oh, there's no point to Wayward Cave. Just there so you can catch... err, Pokemon, and save the girl. :P

Quote from Muigi

• (Your sig is strangely mesmerizing, and amusing. ^_^ *boot*)
    Anywho...
    Buneary evolves by Happiness, so it may take a while to evolve, of course...

Current party:

Regigigas* - Lv. 80
    Cresselia - Lv. 51
    Darkrai - Lv. 61
    Giratina* - Lv. 80
    Mewtwo - Lv. 70
    Arceus (Dragon) - Lv. 100 (my flyer, always in my party)

Quote from Muigi

• Get (a lot of) Dusk and Timer Balls. Timer Balls REALLY come in handy, especially when a lot of turns have passed.

The best one to go against him is either Sableye or Spiritomb (Ghost/Dark types)... Not sure if you've encountered either at this point, though.
    And of course Hypnosis really comes in handy... Sleepers are always easier to capture.

Quote from Muigi

• Yeah. Then just get a Sleeper Pokemon, and a Pokemon or two who can lower Azelf's stats (such as Speed) so he's a little easier to handle come capture time.

Have you gotten Uxie yet?

EDIT: All right, nice one. :)

Quote from Muigi

• Heh, the only Pokemon I used for the League were Dialga, Infernape and Luxray. My other three were "decoys" -- if my Dialga fainted in battle, and I needed him urgently, I would send out, say, my Bibarel so that I could heal him.
    It's up to you, though. And it also depends on what levels your Pkmn are.

Quote from Muigi

• Good luck with that. Just watch out for its Yawns. X_X

Just for the record, my Dialga was... what, level 55 when he entered? (And I went through HELL just to get through... It was by luck I got through on my first try.) For you, Palkia will need to be a little more higher leveled... Dialga, since it's part Steel, was able to resist a lot of attacks I noticed could take down Palkia in one, maybe two turns.

Quote from Muigi