Riddle Me Zelda!

• Basically someone describes an object/character/enemy/location/item etc from the Zelda series and people have to guess what it is. Whoever gets it right first then describes the next one and so forth, so I will begin (it doesn't have to rhyme or anything but you can if you want)

I am in a place where one would seek a sacred treasure, beyond all of those impotent, unenchanted eyes one couldn't bear to measure. I see the unseen and ressemble a mysterious eye, I am incased in a lens and I speak no lie, What am I?

• Correct! Although it was technically the Lens of Truth but they are the same thing so, Now your turn

• You destroy or take what says not. I follow you all over and will not leave. Even going through that mysterious cave will not help. The only way is to go back to the desert or to Lake Hylia.

From ALTTP

• Quote from Shrukan

You destroy or take what says not. I follow you all over and will not leave. Even going through that mysterious cave will not help. The only way is to go back to the desert or to Lake Hylia.

From ALTTP

The thiefs Sign?

• Quote from Shrukan

No but Mort. got it over MSN so its his turn.

Woah, woah, wait a second. That's completely unfair. You go on MSN and let mortuaries give you real-time guesses, no less, in a private conversation where no one else can see which guesses they are? This has to stick to the forums, Shrukan.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Quote from Twistkill

Woah, woah, wait a second. That's completely unfair. You go on MSN and let mortuaries give you real-time guesses, no less, in a private conversation where no one else can see which guesses they are? This has to stick to the forums, Shrukan.

You have a good point and thats what will happen in future yes :]
    although as no one has made a riddle

[b]The mask I wear on my face allows me to summon the spirit of the mask by
    chopping an entire grove of grass with out letting one escape.
    I am a lost lover.
    This curse remains me to stay young forever...

Who am I?

• I am a possession that if you throw me, regardless if it's to render a foe or hit a switch, I shall come back to without a hitch. However if you handle me improperly I can be quite a time-consuming bitch

• Cool anyways

I am like a cresent moon and when pulled can shoot flames,chilly winds, and light

• Could also mean, Light Arrow, Fire Arrow, and Ice Arrow, but Spiff is right.

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png