What programming languages do you know?

• Quote from X3 AL3X X3

What kind of language is it when you use [b/]

Bulletin board code.

• Oh well thats what I know Im not smart enough to do all that programming :umm:

• Quote from Swan

Same, but i know some HTML

You don't have to be smart, you just have to be able to learn, and be dedicated..... Oh and I'm glad to say that for the most part this site is hack proof.....

• I know smatterings of C++ and Perl, and I'm thinking of learning Java as well. Honestly, it's looking more and more like I'll be a bit of a Java fan. It's similar to C++, except they got rid of some things that are more trouble than they're worth, except maybe for system programmers, and I'm thinking of going into application programming myself.

Banner by Midna the Imp (MtI); utter pwnage, that New Dawn Graphics
    Look close, my three fav shadows ^^
    98% of the Zelda community like the idea of Link and Zelda together. If your one of the 2% who doesn't, copy this on to your sig and LET'S BRING 'EM DOWN!!!

• Quote from EarthPhantomTS

I know smatterings of C++ and Perl, and I'm thinking of learning Java as well. Honestly, it's looking more and more like I'll be a bit of a Java fan. It's similar to C++, except they got rid of some things that are more trouble than they're worth, except maybe for system programmers, and I'm thinking of going into application programming myself.

I wanna learn C++ and Java, but what is perl?

• Quote from Twistkill

>:|

I hate to say it, but it can be edited by anyone, so you can never know if its reliable.

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

I hate to say it, but it can be edited by anyone, so you can never know if its reliable.

They are regulated, you know. They obviously track all edits made to pages and can fix any edits that are too extreme or one-sided. They usually have tons of information about subjects. You've been tricked into believing the "anyone can edit it" garbage.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Quote from Twistkill

They are regulated, you know. They obviously track all edits made to pages and can fix any edits that are too extreme or one-sided. They usually have tons of information about subjects. You've been tricked into believing the "anyone can edit it" garbage.

Trust me i have seen the aftermath of pages where people went on and screwed with it.

• I know BB Code, C, and Quick BASIC. I used to know a little HTML, too, back when I was on Neopets (like 3, 4 years ago XP).

Oh, and in response to the Wikipedia thing, yes, things can be screwed up for a little bit, but Wikipedia usually fixes it within the hour of the poor editing. It is monitored a bit.

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)

• I know, i'm still angry though, because i made a fool out of myself using Wikipedia as a source.