• Which was better? Ocarina of Time or Majoras Mask? 1

1. Ocarina of Time (1) 100%
    2. Majoras Mask (0) 0%
    3. I liked them both the same (0) 0%

I'm surprised this poll has not been created already

Two of probably the most favorited of the Zelda series
    You decide, which is better?

Ocarina of Time or [i]Majoras Mask

• OoT all of you have heard me rant about it being great. simply because: it is.

• Bunch of fanboys, preferring OoT over MM without a proper reason.
    Well, actually, Majora's Mask > Ocarina Of Time. My reason are as they are:

Majora's Mask's storyline was definitely more developed than Ocarina of Time's,
    most characters were designed much better as well. The vast lands of Termina gave a fresh spin to the series, as well as
    the new races that occured in the game, by this I assume the Garos, beavers. (Though I don't really consider them
    as an actual race. But I've never seen any beavers in a Zelda game before, so yes.)
    Anyway, what made Majora's Mask unique was, according to me, the masks. And by that, I mean the ones
    that make you able of transforming into another particular race, for example, the Deku.
    Aside of that, when I played throughout Ocarina Of Time, I felt really empty, because the assload of temples didn't even have any
    back-up stories, you just had to play through them recklessly.

Ocarina of Time was basically just travelling from temple to temple, fact. With a big lack of many/long sidequests...
    In that case, Majora's Mask was completely different, since there occured many other "tasks" between the temples in.
    And personally, I found Majora's Mask's temples to be more nicely constructed and designed much more into detail.

• Majora's Mask is by far more improved than OoT. Even though it was quite the underdog, it still remained harder than OoT. The character developement was designed nicely, they were also given emotions.

In the aspect that Majora's Mask had a far deeper and more well thought-out storyline than OoT and much more. I don't really feel like debating now, though.

But we already came to this point at ZeldaUniverse and VGRC/ZeldaInformer/HaloInformer.

Winner: The "They always come back" Award

Winner: The "Most likely to be a channer" Award

Winner: The "Most annoying avatar" Award

• Majora's Mask is by far more improved than OoT. Even though it was quite the underdog, it still remained harder than OoT. The character developement was designed nicely, they were also given emotions.

In the aspect that Majora's Mask had a far deeper and more well thought-out storyline than OoT and much more. I don't really feel like debating now, though.

But we already came to this point at ZeldaUniverse and VGRC/ZeldaInformer/HaloInformer.

Bold: True... Very, very true indeed...

Underlined: This is where your feelings come crashing agianst mine. I so happen to think that MM has a deep storyline, but not as much as OoT. OoT has much more sorrow and emotion to it than MM. It just doesen't give... Zelda isn't in it D= She is the 'pwnzor' D=

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Bold: True... Very, very true indeed...

Underlined: This is where your feelings come crashing agianst mine. I so happen to think that MM has a deep storyline, but not as much as OoT. OoT has much more sorrow and emotion to it than MM. It just doesen't give... Zelda isn't in it D= She is the 'pwnzor' D=

I can understand that, actually. It's more based on opinion, though. But still.

In my personal opinion, the majority of characters did tend to react more realistic than others. As in the Anju & Kafei Side-quest. That's simply filled with true emotion.

Well, to get kind of objective now, I posted a big reply in the Zelda section about MM in my previous Account - Count Cutflaik

Well, you can discuss and question me further on that. Since this was kind of a fast reply.;)

Winner: The "They always come back" Award

Winner: The "Most likely to be a channer" Award

Winner: The "Most annoying avatar" Award