• Im friends to 5 other forums, Zelda Universe, Zelda Galaxy, Zelda Dynasty(which i made), i forget, and the Hylia. So, lets have fun! Ill get my avvy and sig stuff up soon, Im no newb!

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Sup Tywar?, It's me Link!!! (On ZG)
    Welcome, Follow the rules babbblitiy blah blah and you'll be fine!

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• Hey there, welcome to the forums. :) Hope you enjoy it here.
    Any questions, concerns, contact any mod/admin.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Welcome fellow ZUer, enjoy your stay at ZT obey rules and such and have fun!

• Quote from Wild Cucco

HI WELCOME TO ZT I'M A CUCCO ^_^

Lol so random...... well welcome and post lots make friends and most of all read the rules.

• Quote from Dark

Sup Tywar?, It's me Link!!! (On ZG)
    Welcome, Follow the rules babbblitiy blah blah and you'll be fine!

Nice. Damn, im popular now! XD Well, Nice that i can see DL at.... let me count.... ZU, ZG, ZD, ZT..... um.... I think that is. Nice!

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• Hello, Welcome to Zelda Temple! Have fun and please follow the Rules at all times.

• Quote from Tywar

Yes, I did. Ill post the actual thing because its makeing it look ugly XD

Whoa, thats cool, the only thing that i would say that could be better in your sig is the font.

• Yeah, your right about that. my old sig is getting old fast. Midna made it for me like a few months back, thats why im keeping it. I also like my drawing, but it is sorta plain. hard desision...

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]