Aliens

• Okay because we got off topic about this in the meteor topic I made this one so we can talk about them.

• There is life out there!! I know it!!

*ehem*

Seriously.
    Being the universe is such a vast place (supposedly endless), why in the world would we seriously be the only things alive out here??? It really doesn't make any sense.

Think of it. All those galaxies, and no life?? What's the point? Really, now.

I don't want to get into too much in religion, but why would God just create us? It has been said in the Bible (if I'm correct) that he made man in His own image... but that doesn't mean he didn't make other things, that were NOT of his image (like dogs, cats, birds, etc.).

There's a very likely chance there's life out there... whether it be 6 foot tall martians presented in horror movies, or things as small as single-celled organisms just starting to morph into new life.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• I also saw a thing on the history channel that said that without this algae bacteria we wouldnt have existed because it gave oxygen to the planet so if we got that and brung it to Mars we may be able to make Mars like Earth ^_^

• I vaguely recall hearing such theories again;
    Well, personally, I do believe there doesn't exist any other life outside
    of Earth. Generally due to the fact, there isn't any oxygen in space.
    Space has countless galaxies, I mean, seriously, Steelia, if a race would
    live in outer-space, it would die eventually, either way. Mainly because of the lack of gravity and other specific things.

• Quote from X3 AL3X X3

I also saw a thing on the history channel that said that without this algae bacteria we wouldnt have existed because it gave oxygen to the planet so if we got that and brung it to Mars we may be able to make Mars like Earth ^_^

It would still be impossible, due to the fact that Mars is much too cold to support any life. Secondly, its atmosphere is not capable of sustaining organisms, either.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• i need some sort of evidence to make me believe in any other forms of life out there

it all just seems so impossible and somewhat silly to imagine jelly people with huge heads and big eyes ;-P
    im kidding ofcourse

• Were not the only race in the universe theres plenty of galaxy's out there that could have planets with oxygen and come on theres already races that achieved interstellar travel like the Greys and Pleidieans

• Spacecrafts aka UFOs

Well this is what I believe, that Peleidians helped us evolve by mating with us and that the greys are trying to harm us or take our DNA and stuff so they can make there own superior race and by the way Peleidians are a Human race that looks just like us except there white

• Ok I've had enough of this Grey and Peleidian stuff. wtf is up with them? How do we KNOW they are here? Sure the "Alien Abductions" stories, but how do we know they are called the Greys? Did we just name them? I want answers; how do you people know -.-

Oh and obviously there's life somewhere out there, in the millions upon millions of Galaxies and billions of planets in each, there's bound to be more than one that supports life, no matter how unlikely.

Oh and interesting fact: A UFO is spotted every three minutes on Earth
    XD I think we're past the examining stage and into the invasion @_@

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.

• I was thinking, if the galaxy never ends than everything imaginable is out there. everything. if it never ends it has to be out there.

• I saw a thing about the Roswell crash, they said that they uncovered the UFO and are reverse enginering the UFO as we speak and they found that the UFO has three things in it

One is a gravity thing that helps them travel in space at high speeds without dying what it does is send a powerful gravity force to prevent them from dying at high speed I can't remember the exact words to phrase it

Two is a cloaking device

Three they have laser turrets

• Hmmm thats all they need to survive, but theres nothing in roswell now, its been moved a long time ago.