What sites are you banned on?

• List the name of the sites you are banned on....

1. Midna Fan Forum under the accounts: Happy Mask Salesman, Mr. Goron, ???, Tingle, Hatreds Incarnate, Master of disguise. Yeah... i dont know when to stop when I'm angry.

2. Google (temp)

• ^ Google. O_O

um...

1. Video Game Director's Cuts as Timaeus, Twilight_Link, Shrukan_Caelestis, Chaos_Knight, The_White_Fox (I believe). I came back one last time due to looking for a mate's email.

• 1. AngelROMS under the name Chozdia

2. IFSZ (which was stupid because I told someone to stop bugging me by PM and they banned me)

• Yeah don't ask how i was banned on google, but it was only temporary.... Angelroms? I've been there.

• I'm temparily banned on ZU just because they thought I was someone else >:( >:( I won't be able to go back there till September

• Quote from Shadow

I'm temparily banned on ZU just because they thought I was someone else >:( >:( I won't be able to go back there till September

Wow what asses, I can get the guy's email address for you if you want.

• Quote from Shadow

I'm temparily banned on ZU just because they thought I was someone else >:( >:( I won't be able to go back there till September

Dude. They gave me a 4 month requested ban, but reversed it. Can't they just make it a week or what? O_O

• Shrukan, ZU is a large forum. Forums tend to be stricter the larger the community is, because then you get more people to cause trouble... and therefore have longer bans/more severe punishments for breaking rules.

I'm banned from VGDC forums under this same name. I flamed someone and got banned for 1 month. Then I accidentally got someone else's password on there, they thought we were the same person, and we both got permanently banned.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Quote from Twistkill

Shrukan, ZU is a large forum. Forums tend to be stricter the larger the community is, because then you get more people to cause trouble... and therefore have longer bans/more severe punishments for breaking rules.

That's pretty much why I tend to stay in the smaller crowd unless my help is needed by friends.

• Quote from Twistkill

Shrukan, ZU is a large forum. Forums tend to be stricter the larger the community is, because then you get more people to cause trouble... and therefore have longer bans/more severe punishments for breaking rules.

I'm banned from VGDC forums under this same name. I flamed someone and got banned for 1 month. Then I accidentally got someone else's password on there, they thought we were the same person, and we both got permanently banned.

I know all my friends passwords for the websites there on, so i can post on the Midna Fan Forum under my friend, i just use a proxy server like [proxy Removed] to get on.

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

I know all my friends passwords for the websites there on, so i can post on the Midna Fan Forum under my friend, i just use a proxy server like http://Http://hidemyass.com to get on.

MAN, YOU ARE EVIL! Yet, you are also an idiot for saying that out loud; I could turn you in any minute now...but I won't. I'm not a tattler. Just know you should think these things through before you say them.

Oh, and thanks for the link! Though I doubt I'll use it anytime soon; my college doesn't have rules on which sites I can visit, so it's useless to me right now.

Oh, and no, I'm not banned on any sites. At least, not that I know of. I'll edit if I have to...

Banner by Midna the Imp (MtI); utter pwnage, that New Dawn Graphics
    Look close, my three fav shadows ^^
    98% of the Zelda community like the idea of Link and Zelda together. If your one of the 2% who doesn't, copy this on to your sig and LET'S BRING 'EM DOWN!!!

• XD

1. ZU. For "General Idiocy"

That is all. no really. I'm honest.

>.>

I wouldn't go out of my to rat on HMS. That would be just plain Lame.

( ̄へ ̄)( ̄_ ̄)( ̄- ̄)( ̄o ̄) ( ̄^ ̄)

Credits to Midna for my sig <3

• A proxy server is legal, its used to bypass, your own firewall. and for only that. Besides i dont post, i just check out the place, i really miss the MFF, oh well... i was quite popular there... before i got banned.. I have started topics there that have over a hundred thousand posts on them.... yep. Oh and earth look at this

[proxy removed]

• HA. I got banned from NEOPETS.
    Beat that.

Don't ask me how. I came back to my account after (literally) 3 years of inactivity, and it said I had been banned. I contacted the staff, but they wouldn't explain why I was banned and refused to discuss reversing it.

I miss my Strawberry Gelert. D;

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)

• Quote from HGuardian

HA. I got banned from NEOPETS.
    Beat that.

Don't ask me how. I came back to my account after (literally) 3 years of inactivity, and it said I had been banned. I contacted the staff, but they wouldn't explain why I was banned and refused to discuss reversing it.

I miss my Strawberry Gelert. D;

bahaha
    i remember that site

used to be hooked on that

• I was banned for life on Shallowbay (breaking benjamins home page) for some stuff that offended people that i didn't know was offensive because most other people where saying it on the same site. but i found a loop hole to get back on, create a new account.

• Quote from dynasty

I was banned for life on Shallowbay (breaking benjamins home page) for some stuff that offended people that i didn't know was offensive because most other people where saying it on the same site. but i found a loop hole to get back on, create a new account.

Thats not a loophole, its the most common way to get back on, obviously they didin't IP ban you.