Last Movie You Went To See

• Well... I'm not a very active movie-goer, but if I recall correctly Ratatouille was the last film I saw. Good flick, by the way.
    Before that, it was "28 Weeks Later." Whoo.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Before that was Live Free or Die Hard and Transformers... both amazing movies, by the way. I've also seen PoTC 3, Spider-Man 3, Evan Almighty, and Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Last one I saw was Ratatouille.

With a friend of mine who is always bored, so she makes me go see movies with her. I think I've seen almost every movie that's out right now. Except for Hairspray and 1408, because she thinks 1408 looks stupid and she saw Hairspray on Broadway and didn't like it.

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)

• Harry Potter: Order Of The Phoenix

I had put my expectations relatively high for this movie.
    Very disappointing...

• Quote from Timothy

Harry Potter: Order Of The Phoenix

I had put my expectations relatively high for this movie.
    Very disappointing...

Oh, you and mortuaries insulted two of the highest money making movies this summer. I think I'm disappointed in both of you. ::)

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Quote from Twistkill

Oh, you and mortuaries insulted two of the highest money making movies this summer. I think I'm disappointed in both of you. ::)

Just because the majority says so, doesnt mean I have to agree necessarily. x3
    The Goblet Of Fire was much better, Imo.

• Quote from Desquode

Last movie I saw? The Transformers movie. It was pretty good, but the Transformers don't look like they're supposed too. ;_;

There was some kind of debate about this I saw elsewhere... Their designs were changed because it had something to do with the CGI, that they wouldn't look right transforming unless they had specific details added or taken off (unlike the cartoons/anime, where you have no boundaries in transformations). That's why Megatron's face is different, and such other details.
    You could look it up on Wikipedia. I think that's where I saw that.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• simpsons movie, and i saw it in Portsmouth, England when i went to euro for a trip. I relized something that day, it could be some dumb stereotype, but brits will laugh at anything.