• Hey there. Sorry to hear about those sites... But I hear Zelda people are beginning to strike back, so hopefully all this stuff that's been going around will end sooner than later.

If there's anything specific you're looking for (or if you have any questions in general), please feel free to ask. :)

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Quote from Steelia

Hey there. Sorry to hear about those sites... But I hear Zelda people are beginning to strike back, so hopefully all this stuff that's been going around will end sooner than later.

If there's anything specific you're looking for (or if you have any questions in general), please feel free to ask. :)

Lol, thanks. I told the guy "assigned to us" why would he want to torture people who talk about guys in tights running around a make believe land. He replied to us that it was fun.

• ^^^ He obviously thinks the entire Zelda fanbase consists of 8 year olds with lollipops in their mouths, and their eyes glued to a TV screen.
    Seriously this guy needs to get a life. I almost feel pity for him. Yes, he may seem like a big bad wolf for now (and a middle-aged fat man with no girl and no job), but the hunter eventually becomes the hunted.

It just makes me sick to see what people do, and how they think things like this are "fun." I'm at a loss for words for this... Really, now. This guy needs to do something serious for once in his life, besides being that idiot bully who goes around picking on people he *THINKS* are smaller than he is.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Welcome to ZT. I'm terribly sorry to hear about those sites... my favorite one was hit yet was revived quickly simply because it lost a ton of topics; they used the backup. I'm sure you'll be back there soon.

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.