5. OOT (0) 0%
    6. MM (0) 0%
    7. OOS/OOA (0) 0%
    8. FS/FSA (0) 0%
    9. TWW (0) 0%
    10. TMC (0) 0%
    11. TP (0) 0%

Which game has the best music?

Although it wasn't as "dramatic" as on the original CD, I still say TP had the best music. It was remixed, and made better and still rocked.

• Majora's Mask had some awesome music, actully all the Zelda games had great music!

• OoT was truly classic for the music ofcourse

but im going to go over board here and vote for Majoras Mask
    the music was totally fresh with elements of the classic OoT music such as Termina Field.

I believe they took a big step in the music for Majoras Mask because they seemed to emphasise on all the melodies a lot more but it still kept in the same category as OoT, not going over the limit or lacking anything.

• Quote from mortuaries

OoT was truly classic for the music ofcourse

but im going to go over board here and vote for Majoras Mask
    the music was totally fresh with elements of the classic OoT music such as Termina Field.

I believe they took a big step in the music for Majoras Mask because they seemed to emphasise on all the melodies a lot more but it still kept in the same category as OoT, not going over the limit or lacking anything.

you made me think, i kinda wish i voted MM instead of OoT
    =P

East side love is living on the west end.

In Soumasian: M?verik Ari?n

• Ocarina of Time was my favorite, but with Wind Waker and Majora's Mask following closely. OoT made so many great, memorable melodies that perfectly fit each place/function of the song. Majora's Mask had a ton of fresh new songs, with great emphasis on the music. And Wind Waker had some really nice songs too, all very smooth, flowing, and original.

To me, Twilight Princess didn't do too well with music. I was disappointed by the wolf songs immensely, because that was the only music-related part of the game. Four of the songs were used before, and the other two were ones I'd never remember because you only play each song once. Almost all of the other songs were just remixes of the old ones, anyway. And buying the soundtrack is hardly satisfying; you only get six of the many songs from the game. It's not that all the music was terrible and hard to listen to, it just didn't live up to my expectations or the standards set by previous games. It sounded alright.

Link's Awakening also did pretty well with music. Although I never really got through it enough to judge the music, what I did hear was pretty good and catchy.

So here's my final list:
    1) OoT
    2) WW and MM
    3) LA
    4) TP

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)

• Quote from spiff

LA. If you don't like tal tal hieghts you fail at life :p

LA very cool music.

Agreed. "Mt. Tamaranch" is the BEST SONG EVAR!

Other than that, I found Tarm Ruins to be pretty godly, as well as Level 3: Moonlit Grotto in Ages, and Level 5: Catfish's Maw in Link's Awakening. Also, Nayru's theme in Ages (the song Nayru sings at the beginning; I'm pretty sure that it's meant to be her theme song) is quite beautiful, and would be awesome if someone were to play a full orchestral version.

But, overall, I'd have to say...well, I don't know. The music in the Game Boy Zeldas was pretty godly overall, too bad the Game Boy's technical limitations hold the music back.

Banner by Midna the Imp (MtI); utter pwnage, that New Dawn Graphics
    Look close, my three fav shadows ^^
    98% of the Zelda community like the idea of Link and Zelda together. If your one of the 2% who doesn't, copy this on to your sig and LET'S BRING 'EM DOWN!!!