Ugh...See ya!

• I'm sorry. But I've been so stressed lately, and I've been so ticked off easily. I'm nothing but a hazerad here.

I'm also leaveing because this place is no diffrent from ZU. People hate WW, I hate TP's storyline, I...DON'T...BELONG HERE.

Sorry.

• chill out, no one hates WW its a great game... Also i have a question. You hate TP yet your names Midna? JUST STAY! You must finish your WW parody...

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

chill out, no one hates WW its a great game... Also i have a question. You hate TP yet your names Midna? JUST STAY! You must finish your WW parody...

At the end of her post int he Wind Waker thread she says that she doesn't like TP but she chose Midna because she liked her, and that's it.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• First off, want to point to the people the proper shortening of the game is TWW, not WW. Just pointing this out.

Second, TWW was, still is, one of the greatest games I ever played. Sure, it's not as great as TP or MM in my eyes, but it's VERY CLOSE to them.

Not to mention, TWW is the most beautiful game to come into existence, because of it's graphics. With graphics, I prefer art styles over realism. that's why I think TWW is way more beautiful than TP. And the graphics are not kiddy. Anyone who thinks this is basically immature in their own right. TWW has an art style similiar to anime. So, how come TWW is kiddy, and your precious anime isn't? Hmm?

I don't think I've seen anyone here show hate for The Wind Waker. I can't see how a true Zelda fan COULD hate it.

Another thing, you have to learn that everyone is different. What I like and what you like are two seperate things. We were all made different in terms of our opinions, personality, etc. If you come here expecting everyone to agree with every single opinion you have, good luck. That won't happen. Anywhere. The whole point of a forum is actually to discuss different opinions and compare them and have fun while doing it. So why come here?

Also, I do not like ZU that much. I did find it devastating when they were taken down not too long ago, because they are, just about, one of the biggest Zelda communities out there. But I don't think I myself would ever join. From what I myself have seen from going there to check things out, and what many others have told me, it seems people there are jerks, the rules are too tight, and it's not the best atmosphere out there. Besides, it's a very active forum, to where you make a post, and in 5 seconds, it bumps down to the bottom. I don't like forums like that, because most "new" people that join, like, say if I were to, I'd be new, I doubt anyone would even pay attention to my posts. So I'd rather not waste my time.

Also. Before anyone screams at me for this. I am NOT trying to start an argument. I never insulted/flamed anyone, did I? No. I was mainly sharing my view on this topic and this person leaving and the things they said. Do not get on me for it. Please.

Anyways, hope you reconsider and come back. Shame that people are leaving all the time.

EDIT: Wanted to add something. You said you have a short temper. If you've read posts that talk about me from me, you'd know I do too. Believe me, I know, it's hard to not get pissed off at things that annoy you, I know. But there are ways of handling this. Try some other things. As I said, a lot of things in life piss me off and annoy the hell out of me, and lately, I've been trying to not go around them and take a break from them and try other things. Exercising is a good way to relieve stress too, from what I've seen. Just try some other things. Maybe just leave the forum, since a lot of the stuff from it seems to be pissing you off (like it did me) and then later, when you've calmed down some, come back. Believe me, I know how you feel.

That is all. Word.

• Quote from TriforceMaster3000

Also. Before anyone screams at me for this. I am NOT trying to start an argument. I never insulted/flamed anyone, did I? No. I was mainly sharing my view on this topic and this person leaving and the things they said. Do not get on me for it. Please.

Don't worry, TriforceMaster, I have your back. I'm one of the few who can understand what the difference is between insulting someone and giving feedback on their posts, but of course you now have a bad history with this forum and your cautiousness is natural. Post away, because you have my trust. However, please don't lose that trust.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

chill out, no one hates WW its a great game... Also i have a question. You hate TP yet your names Midna? JUST STAY! You must finish your WW parody...

She likes Midna.

No frigging' crap? You dont have to be here I can understand, but leaving because you dislike TP and love WW? Thats... not... right... I know not to say the word 'TP' around her but thats just nonsense. There arent any bad people around here. To only person that ever hurt my feelings is Twistkill because he got on to me about power posting. Dont hurt me :P I like it here midna, join us! no, but really, I dont see anything wrong with ZT...

Lol, sorry bout that vaati. Sucks loseing a crush huh? >.>

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Quote from Tywar

To only person that ever hurt my feelings is Twistkill because he got on to me about power posting. Dont hurt me :P

Well, I actually can't hurt you in any way except emotionally, which I will not do anyways, but please inform me of where this occurred, and exactly how I hurt your feelings. Something as simple as upholding the rules is to be taken stoically by a regular member.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Quote from Twistkill

Well, I actually can't hurt you in any way except emotionally, which I will not do anyways, but please inform me of where this occurred, and exactly how I hurt your feelings. Something as simple as upholding the rules is to be taken stoically by a regular member.

Well, its my fault for not putting 'jk' in my previous post, you didnt exaticly hurt my feelings >.> But this is when i tried to advertise my place >.>

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Quote from Midna

I'm sorry. But I've been so stressed lately, and I've been so ticked off easily. I'm nothing but a hazerad here.

I'm also leaveing because this place is no diffrent from ZU. People hate WW, I hate TP's storyline, I...DON'T...BELONG HERE.

Sorry.

Whatchu talkin about? Wind Waker's my favorite [Zelda] game!

Well, if you insist on leaving, take your time with it. Enjoy yourself for a bit... That's always good. ^o^

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.