I am back! ZU pisses me off to much.

• Hey! Welcome back! I knew you wouldn't last at ZU for long, I got banned, But I don't wanna go back anyway

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• Quote from Dark

Hey! Welcome back! I knew you wouldn't last at ZU for long, I got banned, But I don't wanna go back anyway

That makes me want to start a petition to change the mods at ZU. They are horrible. SD is an ass, James is an idiot and the rest run people off, they suck. Who is with me? XD

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Quote from Tywar

That makes me want to start a petition to change the mods at ZU. They are horrible. SD is an ass, James is an idiot and the rest run people off, they suck. Who is with me? XD

ya, I'm with you, I got banned for something I didn't even do, And they STILL won't lift it >:(

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• Wow lol no way am I ever registering at ZU XD

Welcome back Midna!

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.

• Quote from spiff

Welcome back. You didn't want to be here but you went to ZU? What?

She means she didnt want to be here because of her anger, so she went back to ZU and got pissed, then came back here. Thats what it seems like.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• LOL
    I don't think I've ever been so 'happy' to see someone pissed. ^_^

Welcome back. :)

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Quite frankly, ZU's Staff is 'Abusive'.....But even using that word is an understatement. In all seriousness; Welcome Back.

• Quote from Midna

Yeah, thnkas guys.

Stay away from Zelda Universe! The mods there are asses, and ban you for fun.

Gee, dood, don't overdo it.
    The mod team is pretty decent out there, you just don't realize it.
    People like Big Bro Davidia, BigGoronSword, Jehuty are fantastic and are fun to debate with, really.
    You are a ZU veteran, like me, but you're probably just upset about people who are constantly disliking TWW.
    Gee, dood, it's a fucking game series.