• Gaah! I PMed Shrukan asking for more information on what the hell caused this reaction, but she hasn't responded yet... maan... here you guys go, this is the message she left for me to tell everyone:

"IF YOU ARE LUCKY TO SEE ME, THEN ****ING GOOD JOB! YOU WON THE ****ING INTERNET!

Muigi is in ****ing charge while I am gone! That means even LOTT has to listen to him!"

Goddammit...

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Well as you see I haven't really been active. I think things have been catching up to me. Not to mention I just witnessed someone on a forum leaving and the forum pretty much dying. It seems as if almost every forum lately has been dying. I'm sorry to say I am leaving. I don't know if I will come back. So this is my goodbye. See you all in hell ;)

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Just got back here under the name of Slayer Gourry Gabriev, which was turned immediately into Captain Cutflake after they revealed my identity.

Winner: The "They always come back" Award

Winner: The "Most likely to be a channer" Award

Winner: The "Most annoying avatar" Award

• No.

Timmy is a different form of my name which implies that the individual stands above me.

Which isn't in this case.

I fail to see why you could be so close-minded.

Winner: The "They always come back" Award

Winner: The "Most likely to be a channer" Award

Winner: The "Most annoying avatar" Award