Goodbye/I'm back thread

• Mods please stick this.

Leaving? Say goodbye here! Back? Say it here!

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• It's already stickied. lol. Now, Hopefully, No one will have to use this thread too much. :)

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• Thanks for this, Dark Link. I had forgotten to do one earlier... :P

Anywho, as a few may know, I'm on vacation... I'll probably be back home come Thursday night, as I leave that same morning. So, good chance I won't be active at all that day as I'll be beat.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Quote from TriforceMaster3000

Anyways, if people make other topics, you could always merge them with this one. So problem solved =p

Yes, my thoughts exactly. :)

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Quote from TriforceMaster3000

Anyways, if people make other topics, you could always merge them with this one. So problem solved =p

BUT, it would get annoying and stressfull after a time:P It would make things worse.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Quote from Tywar

BUT, it would get annoying and stressfull after a time:P It would make things worse.

Actually, merging topics is very simple. Not only that, not many are being made at the moment, and if they are, they're normally by only one member, and not like three or four at a time. :P

Will be back home come later tomorrow night...

Quote from Muigi

• ^ i know its simple, dont treat me like im new to this >.< another time said, I have admin expirience XD I know how to works forums perfectly fine. Besides, it still would get real boreing after times.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Not really. It's a few clicks. And as Steelia said, it's not like it happens 24/7. I don't see how that is annoying or boring. Well, yes, it's boring, but you do these things when you're staff at a forum. But annoying, not really.

• All right, Shrukan. Take care, then. :)
    Take all the time necessary for you to be like your old self. We all have those days.

Quote from Muigi

• Quote from Shrukan

Yeah. It just started all over again at Tony Comix...

If all of this animosity between you and Tony Comix is so high, why do you stay there? It really doesn't make sense. The same goes for Zelda Universe. It's not dissimilar to choosing to consume food that you hate with a passion and complaining about it afterwards, yet you continue to eat it.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Quote from Twistkill

If all of this animosity between you and Tony Comix is so high, why do you stay there? It really doesn't make sense. The same goes for Zelda Universe. It's not dissimilar to choosing to consume food that you hate with a passion and complaining about it afterwards, yet you continue to eat it.

The only reason I go there is for Dean, Raziel, Moogi (Muigi), Coulbe, and Steelia for Island. Nothing more or less.

• Quote from Shrukan

The only reason I go there is for Dean, Raziel, Moogi (Muigi), Coulbe, and Steelia for Island. Nothing more or less.

Well, then maybe you could get them over here? Seriously, why subject to yourself to the rest of the people you apparently hate over there if only for a few good ones? Secondly, we need good members anyways, and those guys are always a hoot. I haven't been on a forum with them in forever, and you know you won't get any s*** from them because we're all friends. Imagine all of us together again... it will be like VGDC except without the other guys and more organization/ability to contain any crap from outsiders.

I am a huge Soldat fan.