Top 10 Worst Mario Games

• First off, I liked SMB2 and Time Machine. I have played some of the others, and they sucked to me. I will not comment on the rest because I have not played them, and don't want to be bias.

Secondly, I'm not a fan of Screw Attack these days. They're such arrogant asses. They think they're funny. They're not. They think they're cool. They're not. They also trash other people's opinions, and are completely rude. I discovered them a few months back, and started watching their stuff. Was impressed by the game collection of Handsome Tom. But like, the majority of their videos make me want to punch them in the face for being such dicks.

Just my say is all...

• Yeah i enjoyed mario 2
    could never get too far though because you kept having to start over

hahah hotel mario looks awful
    if i was forced to play early years mario id end up killing myself XD

• Mario Bros. 2 is actually one of my more favorite games. Was one of the first Mario games I was introduced to when I was a youngin. I liked how it was "faster paced" than Mario Bros. 1 and 3, and how you could save your progress and such things.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Mario Bros 3 is a good game

We play it at my buddies all the time, but we always have to start at world 1 because we can never save it!

And his old NES quit working after a 72 hour marathon...

I think just because of the No Save thingy, it should be #11 if there was a #11 in that countdown thingy

East side love is living on the west end.

In Soumasian: M?verik Ari?n

• According to your logic, you're saying the whole SMB series of the Mario games, excluding New for DS, should be on the list. SMB 1, 2, 3, AND Lost Levels AKA Japan 2, do not have save features of any kind on the NES versions. Unless it was some hidden thing that I never found.

That's why I like to play those games on All Stars for SNES instead. Save features, better sound and graphics, runs smoother. Yep.