Wii Internet Browser

• If I had a nickel for every time the Wii browser crapped out on me, I'd be one VERY rich guy right now.

Here's the story. Everytime I use the Wii's Internet Channel, it says I have no connection after a few seconds, which is understandable, since I'm sure it takes a while for it to come up. After a while, though, it says I have no connection at all. I go to get off and about five seconds later, it says my connection works now. I shrug it off and start to browse a bit.

About five minutes later, I notice the website I'm on (which happens to be here) stops loading. I wait and wait, and it says I have no service again. I log off and get back on, the site comes back up in like two seconds. Then, as soon as I click on something, guess what, IT DOES IT AGAIN! Log off, go back on, ten minutes pass and it craps out yet again. I log off and go back in again and then it craps out AS SOON AS I CAME TO THE SITE. So now, I'm pretty pissed about it. Log off, get back on, and I get that I have no service YET AGAIN.

Do you see where I'm going with this? I really hope this problem revolves around my router, because Nintendo has one unhappy Internet Channel user here right now. I've just about had it with this crap.

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• Quote from Shrukan

Zelda Temple maybe too much for the Wii to load.... :/

It happens no matter which site I go to. It even happens on freakin' Google.

Quote from The Shoutbox

• Quote from Shrukan

I think you're having router issues or something along those lines. I have it too because Charter sucks major ass.

I have Comcast high-speed.

Quote from The Shoutbox

• ^ I have Charter High Speed, but what I heard about Comcast, it suck major balls [/Aronath]

Companies love to piss you off and make you pay more for something they did on purpose.

Like when we first got internet, it failed on a major scale and some dude just waltz in and said it was fine. He came back and fixed something outside, which did JACK shit. Until finally we got another guy and change our modem or something.

• Happens to me as well. It gets pretty annoying at times... but, for me, after I've been on it for a while, it works like a charm.

I'd recommend erasing your cookies (though I doubt they do much at all).
    And if you find yourself stuck on a page (as in, it's not loading), go to your Favorites and click on Google, and wait for it to load all the way. That's how I do it; works just about every time.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Quote from Shrukan

Zelda Temple maybe too much for the Wii to load.... :/

WRONG! I made this post with the wii, ZT works just fine. Hey, there is a wii update that nullifies that is you use a LAN Adapter, check your message board.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Quote from Tywar

WRONG! I made this post with the wii, ZT works just fine. Hey, there is a wii update that nullifies that is you use a LAN Adapter, check your message board.

Funny, it started happening even after I got the update. :P

Quote from The Shoutbox

• Okay. You guys got the WRONG facts here.

1.) I have Comcast.

2.) I have a modem and router. Routers are better to use than Nintendo's own USB thing (which sucks ass btw).

3.) My comcast on my computer runs like a cheetah.

4.) I used to have WOW. It sucked. Then I switched to Comcast. Which ever since I did, my Wii's connection has been GREAT and I have had hardly any lag on DS Wi-Fi.

5.) It's your router. I can guarantee it. I have Comcast, and it does not 'suck major balls' as was said. If anything, Comcast is a great internet service. Overall. My Wii never disconnects unless my computer itself wants to act gay. But that's also been downsized since I got Comcast. And the load times are like, 2 seconds, if that, on the browser for the Wii. Thing is, I never use the Wii Browser unless I want to watch videos in the living room or my parents are on the computer. The thing is so limited, and if I were typing this on my Wii, it'd take a century. But I've NEVER had a problem with the Wii's Internet. If there's one thing I've had problems with as far as connection-wise goes, it's the Shop Channel.

• Dude its not your Wii, its fucking comcast they have high speed internet but it cuts you off sometime like me it pisses me off too its just FUCKING COMCAST!!!! >_>

• Quote from Muigi

Funny, it started happening even after I got the update. :P

IDK man. LMAO, nice avvy XD

The unbelieveable just happened! There was a wii CD stuck in my Wii, It was DBZ BT 2. It wouldnt come out, I didnt know why. I started to do everything I could think of to get it out, Everything failed. A few days later, I found twiesers and got it out, but at a cost, It has to get buffed :( BUT! That wasnt the only game in there... there was a wii CD, AND two GC disks! Its a new record! I just hope my colector's edition works :( That must have been the problems of my Wii

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• Quote from Alex

Dude its not your Wii, its f***ing comcast they have high speed internet but it cuts you off sometime like me it pisses me off too its just f***ING COMCAST!!!! >_>

I don't know what the hell you're on about. Must be your area, because I have comcast and it works like a cheetah on steroids and caffeine. AKA works very well.

And...wow, Tywar, WHY would you insert more than one disc in there? Matter of fact, how can you? I've tried out of curiosity, and it does not take more than one for me.

• Quote from TriforceMaster3000

I don't know what the hell you're on about. Must be your area, because I have comcast and it works like a cheetah on steroids and caffeine. AKA works very well.

And...wow, Tywar, WHY would you insert more than one disc in there? Matter of fact, how can you? I've tried out of curiosity, and it does not take more than one for me.

idk, ask my 17 month old brother. its my fault for not watching him... =\

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• ok... I have comcast high speed internet and the nintendo usb connector and everything works fine O_o you should definitely like... check if your virus control is off and stuff... you must be doing something wrong because mine has absolutely no trouble at all

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.

• Quote from Wild Cucco

ok... I have comcast high speed internet and the nintendo usb connector and everything works fine O_o you should definitely like... check if your virus control is off and stuff... you must be doing something wrong because mine has absolutely no trouble at all

Well, I leave my Virus Control on no matter what. You never know...

Quote from The Shoutbox