• Unfortunately, I've never played this game, though I've heard a bit about it. (Most of the time, though, it is swamped by other topics such as Halo...)

What's it all about? O_o

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Quote from Steelia

Unfortunately, I've never played this game, though I've heard a bit about it. (Most of the time, though, it is swamped by other topics such as Halo...)

What's it all about? O_o

Actually, it's a series.

The entire theme behind the games is stealth. It is actually done very well throughout the franchise, and although it can be overdone sometimes to the point of frustration, I hear they're excellent games nonetheless.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Indeed, the primary focus with the Splinter Cell series has always been about stealth since they are all very action-adventure oriented and stealth-based in nature (similar to MGS). You take on the role of Black Ops vet Sam Fisher, who is a member of a secret divison dubbed "Third Echelon". The Third Echelon's essential purpose is that it uses "Splinter Cells", who are single operatives supported by a small team to conduct covert intelligience missions in hostile territory. I can't say i've delved deep into the Splinter Cell series but I hear they are quality games and worth checking out. I am however familar (and a fan) of other Tom Clancy inspired series like Rainbow Six and Ghost Recon, both which make up a large part of my Xbox and 360 games collection.

Stewie TAwsum Quotes (only sum of them)

Whatever helps you sleep at night, bitch.

You know, I rather like this God fellow. Very theatrical, you know.
    Pestilence here, a plague there. Omnipotence ... gotta get me some of that.

God, all this work keeping people from having sex, now i know how the Catholic church feels!

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?