Sora in Brawl? Keep Dreaming.

• Yes, I think you know who I'm talking about. If not, then:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sora_(Kingdom_Hearts)

Yes, Sora from Kingdom Hearts, the PS2's Halo, Sony's holy grail, blah blah blah, you get the point.

I'm pretty sure most of us have known about the recent three KH games out currently.

- Kingdom Hearts
    - Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
    - Kingdom Hearts 2

Don't get me wrong, it's a great game series, yes, and by all accounts, if I had some time for it, I'd practically fall in love with the series.

But recently, I've been hearing from people that the main character, Sora, should be in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Here's where the line is drawn for me. Their reasoning: Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories being on the GBA and, somehow, making a lot of profit. Here's the funny thing, these people fail to realise that Kingdom Hearts is a Sony exclusive game. The only reason Chain of Memories is even on the GBA is because the PSP wasn't finished when Square was finished with the game, so they decided to put it on the GBA and made it with crappy card game controls to fight in battles.

Lemme get to the point, the main reason why we will more than likely never see Sora in Brawl is, mainly because, from what I've heard, he is owned by two companies, which are Square (obviously) and Disney. To get permission for 3rd parties to be included in Brawl, you need to have meetings and come to an agreement to use the characters Sora (Sakurai's company) want in. Trying to get him would just be WAY too much trouble just for one guy. Besides that, adding him in would be sponsoring a rival company, in this case, Sony. A pretty bad business move if you ask me. I mean, even two of my friends even think Sora is gonna be in Brawl 100%, even though I told them the cold hard facts against that thought. Even the Smash Boards have people that believe this. Yes, I know he was on Sakurai's "list", but that damn list also had a freakin' Chain Chomp as being a possible playable character.

In conclusion, this thought is getting ridiculous. I don't care what kind of moves he'll have and I don't care that he's popular! One GBA game is more than likely not gonna make a gigantic impact on his addition. He'll have to show up more in Nintendo's consoles and make a pretty big impact if he'll ever want to show up in Nintendo's precious fighting game. And don't mention Pit, he's been in two Nintendo games, not one.

Of course, this is all my opinion, so please feel free to express your thoughts on this subject.

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• They also had Steven Stone from Pokemon to be a playable character... Don't ask.

I see your points. I nearly forgot he was owned by two companies... They'd be much better going with Sonic. At least, as far as I know, he wouldn't be as much of a hassle, AND just about every Mario fanatic has wanted to bash the hedgehog around in a fight, heh... and vice versa.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Meh. You have to be in a lot of Nintendo Games to be considered in for Brawl, or simply a character that fits into it.

Sora: So he has a lot of forms? Good job. But you side with a Mouse, Duck, and a Dog.

Sonic: Large Rival and highly wanted character. Who will finally be decided better, Mario or Sonic?

There's still a lot of characters out there that are wanted, but you really need to think who would be a best match up in the game.

• Meh. You have to be in a lot of Nintendo Games to be considered in for Brawl, or simply a character that fits into it.

No one fits into Smash Bros, Shrukan. XD

Quote from The Shoutbox

• Well Snake doesn't, but everyone else does, due to the fact they are fantasy based.

Not everybody needs to look unreal to be in Smash Bros. I mean, look at Falcon, for Pete sake. XD

Anyways, we're really going out of discussion here so...

like I said above, NO SORA FOR BRAWL.

Lets stay on that topic. :p

Quote from The Shoutbox

• I really wanted Sora to be in brawl. It would be awesome, but sadly he's not. Oh well. I was really looking forward to seeing him.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Sora's quite similar to the already present Pit, in looks and bodyshape, to me. :) I wouldn't miss him. The person that I do miss is Joanna Dark from Nintendo's Perfect Dark. I'd rather see her than I see Snake. But heck that license now belongs to Microsoft so that's probably the reason Joanna Dark won't get in.

.. _ .. /~_0_~\ .. _ ..
    -=!~||~!=-
    defy the blackened, enshroud your timidity, destroy the legend, embrace your reality.

-=!~|I am from beyond your God|~!=-

• The person that I do miss is Joanna Dark from Nintendo's Perfect Dark. I'd rather see her than I see Snake. But heck that license now belongs to Microsoft so that's probably the reason Joanna Dark won't get in.

Perfect Dark was awesome on the N64, then it sadly became a shallow launch title when they made Perfect Dark Zero. =(

Quote from The Shoutbox