Name that show/game!

• I am a small series.My main character is a racoon.What game am I?

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• No.I have three different titles.Each for another number in the series.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• You can stop insulting me as if you have nothing better to do Timothy.Now back on topic.

• I am an elite squad of anti-terrorist soldiers.
    My series is somewhat long.
    The name is somehow related to the famous acronym ROYGBIV.

What game series am I?

Well... I don't play too many games, but I'd have to say this would be a shooter like Halo...

Gears of War?

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• There,I deleted it.Happy now?!Well anyway I'm thinking something like,hmm not doom.Let's see.Johnny appleseed?No that's not it :p.Crackdown?

• I am an elite squad of anti-terrorist soldiers.
    My series is somewhat long.
    The name is somehow related to the famous acronym ROYGBIV.

What game series am I?

The Tom Clancy series. ROYGBIV is the acronym for the rainbow, and one of his games is Rainbow Six.

Yay. :]

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)

• Weeee. :]

I am a series of only two (or questionably three) games.
    I may be young, but I can sure shoot a bow and arrow.
    My name and appearance are tied to Greek mythology.

What series am I?

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)

• Uhm,I'm pretty sure this is wrong but it's still my guess.Lord of the Rings?