• ...I can't stay. I really feel uncomfortable here now for unknown reasons. Furthermore, the forum isn't what it used to be. I liked ZT. This Eternal Hyrule, I have been looking on here the past few days, and it doesn't feel the same. Not to mention this place is riddled with more glitches than the Windows Live brand. And, I can't even find my way around this place. I couldn't even tell it was a forum at first.

I really am not interested in this place. I loved ZT. It was one of my favorite places to post at. This is not ZT. It does not have the same feel, the same environment.

I'm also getting ready for school, and there is a crapload going on in my real life. Who knows, maybe I will come back if I ever feel like it. At this point, I doubt it. I'm not too fond of this place.

Well, yeah. I'm sorry, but it's just the way I feel. If anyone wishes to still contact me in anyway, my email and msn crap should be on my profile (then again, I really dunno, from how glitched this place is).

See you guys later.

~TriforceMaster3000
    -Who can still pwn the hell outta' you =P

• Not to mention this place is riddled with more glitches than the Windows Live brand. And, I can't even find my way around this place. I couldn't even tell it was a forum at first.

We're working those out and it'll take awhile to work it out. I'm sorry for the inconveniences.

School I can see as a problem, since I am going to school as well. Hell. TTH is in school right now.

Look. Just give it awhile to get all settled in; TTH is going to get a few things uploaded whenever he can. Just right now its a bitch to upload everything (with school and all).

Whenever you come back, go ahead. The forum will be back to "normal" soon.

• Take care, TriforceMaster.
    I'm sure the forums will be (almost) as they were as time progresses. Right now, there's still a lot more things to fix up, so of course it feels a little boxed and unhome-y.

Hope to see you sometime in the future. :)

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• To tell you the truth I like this better. Everytime I scrolled down on ZT my page messed up and I had to wait for like 5 minutes until it would work. While the topics were loading on the old ZT my page would freeze or it wouldn't load at all. I'm used to Vbulletin too, so I actually like this better.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.