The Zora's powers.

• How do Zoras work? 0

1. Gravity (0) 0%
    2. Presure (0) 0%
    3. Other (Please explain) (0) 0%

Well, I am connected to both water and Zelda, so I start to think about the Zoras. How do they sink and float? How can they do things the way they do in the water? I was at a river when I started to think about all of this, and I do a little thinking for myslef. The answer to me, is presure. Somehow, they can change the Presure inside their bodies to sink, and float. They also might beable to rotate gravity inside them... What do you think? Discuss.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Gravity has no point in this. Pressure is. See. Humans or animals don't sink in water due to gravity. They float because their bodies are lighter than water. So Zora's must be able to constantly change their pressure to float or sink.

• Look. Some people like to know things ok? None of us are like you Twistkill.

All I was doing was giving my explanation... sorry. I play SSX, God of War, and Need for Speed... it's just not necessary to come up with a complete scientific reason as to why characters can fall hundreds of feet and continue as if nothing happened or a car crashing at 200 MPH and can accelerate back to normal as if all what happened was a fender bender.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• a car crashing at 200 MPH and can accelerate back to normal as if all what happened was a fender bender.

I've got to try that! I mean, it's not like I will get hurt. The car will just stop. Games teach me so much!

I don't think they use gravity changes. I think, if anything, they use a swimbladder. They are a type of fish after all.

Formerly known as Spiff

• If it was gravity they wouldn't be able to come back up the way they do. The gravity would push them down and not bring them back up.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Or maybe because Zoras are just fictional creatures? Do we even need an explanation for them? Just say they're in a video game and be done with it. :D

Seems the most logical explanation to me, it's merely a game mechanism.