• Who am I most like? 0

1. Naruto all the way! (0) 0%
    2. Zelda, no competition! (0) 0%
    3. Midna FTW! (0) 0%
    4. Hinata, dur! (0) 0%
    5. Ur shy? Now that?s hard to believe! (0) 0%
    6. Other (explain in post) (0) 0%

My friends at school today got in a fight over?well?.me. They kept saying who I was most like?

Quote from Tannim

You know what? I think your most like Naruto. Your hyper, strong, and you aren?t afraid to show how angry or tough you are!

Quote from Ben

Naruto? Ha. She?s more like Zelda. Zelda can be prissy, like her, but can turn into a tomboy like in Ocarina of Time.

Quote from Aaron

She?s Midna! She?s taunting, funny, and tall! Like Midna in her true form!

Quote from Brook

She?s like Hinata guys. She very sweet, and shy, and most of all, helpful!

Personally, I don?t think I?m any of them. I think I?m the 3rd one and the 1st one. But really, who do you think I?m most like so I can settle this between my friends?

• Hmm.
    In my honest opinion (though it probably won't help out much), I think you're a combination of most of the above.
    We all know you as sweet and [possibly] shy at times, but you do like to let people know just how tough you are. And you can also be quite hyper, heh... Though, I wouldn't really call you a tomboy or prissy... But, as seen with your Parody and other various times, you are funny. Wait, you're tall??

Then again, I don't know you personally, so I can't really give a very deep outlook...
    But, that's how I view it. Sorry if it wasn't of much help. Let's just say you're a combination of the said. :p

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• @ Tim: You got on her bad side, thats why you think that :P

@ Mav: That doesent mean crap man :P

@ Steel: Shes not that tall... 5'4... You know... it isnt 'tall tall'....

I personaly think the other Naruto Character. Sweet, shy at sometimes... Helpfull...

Naruto: Only at few times, I kinda dissagree in a way...

Zelda: I'm with this choice alittle more than Naruto, but not that much.

Midna: Its okay... I guess. More like Midna than Zelda or Naruto...

Yeah, Lets just go with that.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• I guess Hinata?
    I don't even know that character, but the description fits you well (at least, from what I've seen).

(If I'm guessing correctly...) Hinata is the person in Naruto that is quiet, a girl, and has a cruch on Naruto. Damn, I'm going to sound like an idiot if I'm wrong D:

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• (If I'm guessing correctly...) Hinata is the person in Naruto that is quiet, a girl, and has a cruch on Naruto. Damn, I'm going to sound like an idiot if I'm wrong D:

You're correct. In fact, her character development has completely turned out wrong.
    Then again, all Naruto's characters happened to turn out wrong, with the exception of Uchiha Itachi and the Akatsuki, obviously.