Lee and Hinata?did they?

• This concerns any people who care. I don?t want Flaming, and neither do the mods and admins.

Now, I know only few people here like Naruto, so, it only concerns them. You may join in if you wish, but no flaming.
    Hinata, as we who saw the battle know, went into cardiac arrest, when she was forced to fight her brother, Neji. Hinata, as far as I know, hasn?t been seen in any other the new shows. You know, the shows with the new song ?Fighting Dreamers.? I nearly cried when I saw poor Hinata being carried away, so yeah, I wanna know something about her. Please inform me!

Then, Lee against Gaara? Of course I wanted Lee to win! Bushy Brow was an awesome ninja, and I knew for sure he?d win! But when he did that dangerous move?that can kill him?I knew that Gaara had lost. But when the screen allowed you to see Gaara, he had cushioned his fall with his sand. Then?the horrifying move of ?Sand Coffin? ?I burst into tears. It was the first time I had cried in a long time. Lee?.Hinata?.why those two? Why them? I hate Gaara and Neji. I despise them! When Hinata went into Cardiac Arrest, that was one of those times when a show makes your heart feel so helpless.

I ask you, what happened to these two sweet and awesome ninjas? Are they okay? Will they ever show up again? Did Lee survive? Did Hinata live? When I saw the hurt look on Naruto?s and Sakrua?s face, I wanted to learn more. Please! Did Lee and Hinata live? Has Gaara ever shown his face? And, for whatever reason, will these two recover?

And one last thing, on the song fighting dreamers, you see the people who passed run by. That one guy who had the dog didn?t pass! He got his ass kicked by Naruto! Why is he running by?! I?m angry, sad, and totally confused, Please help me!

?.Did Lee and Hinata make it? ;_;

• Lee survives. He comes back within a few episodes, and is eventually fully healed. What a fighting spirit. :]

I'm pretty sure Hinata makes it, too. Though I don't quite remember.

Rest assured, Midna. :]

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)

• Hmm.
    I don't watch the show... but I recommend either checking Wikipedia, or hounding the creators of Naruto (not recommended :p )

That's shows for you... They get you attached to characters, only to take them out and break your heart later. It's inhumane, yet brilliant.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Lee is permenently paralyed you know -.-

But I thought I saw him walking around...?

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)

• call him crutchy
    he has shattered bone fragments...not paralyzed....just unable to regularly function...not even Tsunade can heal him

Ooh.
    In any case, Lee and Hinata are still alive... which is all that really matters here. :)

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• They both restore, indeed. Basically, it's also the Forest Of Death, not cardiac forest.

Secondly, in the Fighting Dreamers opening doesn't necessarily involve the actual plot. I'm kind of wondering why you simply don't tend to watch the serie and wait what happens instead of asking for massive spoilers?

• They both restore, indeed. Basically, it's also the Forest Of Death, not cardiac forest.

Secondly, in the Fighting Dreamers opening doesn't necessarily involve the actual plot. I'm kind of wondering why you simply don't tend to watch the serie and wait what happens instead of asking for massive spoilers?

Indeed. Spoilers suck, espicialy for an anime. Its just like reading a book, or playing a game(No control), I would recomend finding it out by yourself or something like that.

On topic: I dont know jack about Naruto, I just watch it for the hell of it... Sorry, Midna, I dont know shit... >.< I dont realy care for the points of Naruto for one, I never payed any attetion, and for that, I ask myself 'WTF is chackera?' 'Why the hell cant I spell?' etc. etc. Some parts are sweet, and violent, the best combos evur. So, you dont have to answer my questions, I would prefer that... Don't ask me anything either o_O

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Well. Lee is ok. As is Hinata. I have bad news about Lee later on. He is badly injured as is no longer able to become a ninja. No matter how hard Tsunade tries she is not able to heal him. I'm not sure if he get's recovered or not.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.