• Who in here plays an Insterment? (Made this because I'm bored)

I can play piano good I guess. Dark_One would say differently. He thinks that just because I can play only Zelda songs, doesent make me a realy player. He is wrong in two ways.

1. I dont only play Zelda, but Mario, Mortal Kombat, etc...

2. I can still play left handed, somthing that Dark_One cant do. he is just jellous :P

So, Musical Peeps?

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• I USED to play an instrument. It was a Bass (as in guitar, not fish :P ) Clarinet.
    Before that, a flute... but I was horrible. *shudders*
    And sometime after I received the Bass Clarinet, I gave a shot at the Saxaphone. Ehh... Though the two are similar in appearance (the Bass Clarinet roughly two times the size of the Sax), it... didn't work out too well, eheh.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• I USED to play an instrument. It was a Bass (as in guitar, not fish :P ) Clarinet.
    Before that, a flute... but I was horrible. *shudders*
    And sometime after I received the Bass Clarinet, I gave a shot at the Saxaphone. Ehh... Though the two are similar in appearance (the Bass Clarinet roughly two times the size of the Sax), it... didn't work out too well, eheh.

Eh... Thats a lot of insterments o_O Well, I guess its good that you dont have all your eggs in one basket right? >.<

I was thinking about tryin gutar after I've mastered the Piano...

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• ^ Ah, I've tried piano and guitar as well... Let's just say, I'm not very talented. :P

Did I mention I also played the CONTRA Bass Clarinet? About 1/3 bigger than the Bass Clarinet, with the Bass Clarinet itself being about 3 or 4 Clarinets high. I had to sit on a stool to play the CBC. XD

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• I played the flute once, school forced me...

And we had music classes in high school, I was doing okay on the piano. I even considered getting additional lessons. But I lost interest after a while.

I can whistle though :P

Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me.

• I played the flute once, school forced me...

And we had music classes in high school, I was doing okay on the piano. I even considered getting additional lessons. But I lost interest after a while.

I can whistle though :P

Me too, Whistleing is fun when you got no other insterment XD

Being forced to play an insterment is STRONGLY hated to me... Its forcing you to play an insterment that you cant relate to and somthing that doesent reflect your personality D: That isnt Nice.

My favorite songs to play on Piano are : AoL: Temple song ^^ and OoT: Market song, both hands
    t(^^t

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• I can whistle though :P

I can't whistle... I can't even snap my fingers, let alone blow a bubble with bubblegum!! >_<

Quote from Muigi