Make a wish and have it corrupted!!!

• Granted, you're given only that word.

I wish I could fly.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Granted, they'll live with you. :)

I wish I could win the lottery.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• granted; you grow bored of quiteness and kill yourself

I wish my wish had no side affects or bad affects to it....

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• granted; but the wish backfires and shoots infinite arrows and kills you

I wish people would stop fighting on EH.

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Granted, they all take their anger out on you and kill you

i wish i made this wish was impervious to everything

ha ha ha! i got a window! cant see me now can you?ha ha ha!

NOTE: if i have a flashy avatar and you have a problem with it, please pm me. i will change it.

• Granted. Only a persom throws a peanut down your throat and you die from lack of oxygen

I wish to actually be in a Zelda Game

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• Granted, But you cant put your tail anywhere when you go to the bathroom (n_n)
    Twist: aressetd for theving

I wish I could plsy RuneScape all day.....:)

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• Wish granted......................................................................................i assume you want a bad thing.........................................................YOU DIE BECAUSE YOU CREATED A SMALL WORM HOLE IN THE SPACE TIME CONTINUIM AND IT EATS AWAY AND BECOMES A TIME RIFF WHICH ALLOWS EVIL DEMONS TOO ENTER AND THEN THE WORLD STARTS COLLAPSING AND WE ALL DIE BUT BUSH STAYS ALIVE TO BE FOREVER TORMENTED BY THE DEMONS WHICH NO RULE THE WORLD BECAUSE THERE IS NO OWNER SO THEY STEAL THE SOULS OF COWS

i wish i had more patiance