Make a wish and have it corrupted!!!

• Granted; The kidneys are so big they destroy your house. ;)

I wish I had twenty-five Zelda Figures so I could pelt my neighbor's house with them >:-D

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Granted; They explode when you throw them(They explode on you not the neighbors)

I wish my wish was corrupt free

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Hey uhm. Them exploding when I throw them is a good thing ;)

Granted; It's corrupted anyway. >:-D

I wish I had twenty bombs. >:-D

• Granted;They explode when you touch them

I wish I could eat endlessly without gaining weight

• Granted; Shrukans litterally killz you

I wish i can stay on ze computer all day long

• Granted; Your eyes rot. >:D*even though that can't happen* (n_n)

I wish I could find out Shrukan's passy (n_n)

• Granted; Someone gets your password and breaks all the rules and they never find out it was him and they think it was you and you get demoted >:-D

I wish I liked fish. *rhymey* (n_n)

• Granted; The fish eats you

I wish I wished a wish that had no corruptions......Wish

• Granted; Something goes wrong and the thread explodes.

I wish you would all die. >:-D MWAHAHAHAHAHA

• Granted; For 1 millionth of a second.

I wish someone would give me a million dollars.

• granted, you go somewhere after and it gets burned for no reason

i wish my wish could wish about wishing about wishing why my wish cant wish XD

ha ha ha! i got a window! cant see me now can you?ha ha ha!

NOTE: if i have a flashy avatar and you have a problem with it, please pm me. i will change it.

• Granted; Your mom explodes O.O

I wish someone would look at meh siggy.

• @Bèta: Granted, it's a Beta version, and has no playable characters.
    Tywar: Granted, you'll type in light purple. :P

I wish I knew what to do.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.