• I ALWAYS liked that job, Why do you think I kept asking? And when they took it away from me and called ME powerhungry, Why don't you stop by ZU where mods ban you for no reason?

SETTLE DOWN! Look. A job is not every ****ing thing in the world. I got rid of the moderation job for you to replace with Midna, but then removed hers. Look you want your moderation job back? F-UCKING FINE! You got back the Zora Clan one!

• That is very immature TL. The only reason you have this is because of bitching and whining. Very Very stupid.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• You have just proven our point of you being power hungry. You are willing to irritate bytch and whine at Shrukan so much, she gives you your job back. I have DEFINITELY lost all respect for you.

Agreed. This is definately his last shot. The next time I remove his powers and he asks for it again: permanent ban and possible IP ban if he re-joins.

• I say that is very reasonable. I'm tired of the fighting around here because of silly things.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.