• I can't stand the mods here anymore, Sorry, Bye.

~Twilight Link

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• I can't stand the mods here anymore, Sorry, Bye.

~Twilight Link

Wonderful.

If you have a problem with the way one of us handles things, you need to confront us about it without being aggressive and try to tell us what we are doing incorrectly rather then just leaving and telling us that we're intolerable.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Twistkill: Not any of the Super Mods or Admins, THE REGULAR MODS

(Besides Muigi)

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

phanlinksig.png

• He told me through PM. Something about his old mod job. And flaming. He hates the mods. Blah Blah Blah. I can't remember exactly.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• It really isn't Twistkill, You don't know what happened then.

phanlinksig.png

• He told me through PM. Something about his old mod job. And flaming. He hates the mods. Blah Blah Blah. I can't remember exactly.

Look, if you are going to whine about your old job constantly, then you better suck up and leave. I'm sorry for saying this, but its life. Nothing is gonna go your way. Its the same in real life when you get a job probably at Wal*Marts or K-Mart or something. They'll fire you but you will whine and complain. They won't give you back your job so you pack up, leave, fine a new job to help support your family. Trust me, I know what I am saying.

I'll look at how Beta and Aronath are doing their jobs though. I think Aronath maybe a bit hostile.

• Please TL. I assure you if this happened to me it wouldn't make me leave. So what? It's just a silly moderator job.

Quote from Shrukan

I think Aronath may be a bit hostile.

I don't want to make Aronath angry but I do somewhat agree with you on that.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Please TL. I assure you if this happened to me it wouldn't make me leave. So what? It's just a silly moderator job.

Exactly. If you think you are going to be a moderator by *****ing and whining, then go to other forums. I beat you 100% a majority of them will ban you on the spot.

No it wasn't! It was more than that!!!

Mind saying?

• I ALWAYS liked that job, Why do you think I kept asking? And when they took it away from me and called ME powerhungry, Why don't you stop by ZU where mods ban you for no reason?

phanlinksig.png

• I've been to ZU. A lot of us have. It's a very nasty place. Nothing like here. Please don't go TL.