• http://www.maplestory.com/

What is MapleStory?

I'm sure you all have heard of either Runescape or World of Warcraft... However, those games are turned-based, like Pokemon or Final Fantasy.

This...
    Think of it as a 2-D, side-scrolling, anime-like MMORPG, where it is NOT turned-based, and you control your movements/actions.

You can become one of four things: A Swordsman/Warrior, a Magician, a Rogue/Thief or an Archer/Bowman. For whichever job you choose, you must meet certain qualifications... such as, to become a Swordsman, your Strength must be a certain level, and you must be at level 10.
    It's best if you choose your job at the exact qualification level (Swordsman, Rogue, Archer at Level 10; Magician at Level 8), but going a little over is fine, too.

Post here if you've ever played the game!

Right now, I'm a Level 22 Warrior... Still going pretty strong. I'm on the server Windia, and my guy's name is Giga-bowserg (just take off the dash [-]). :P

Ah, and if you have any questions about the game (whether in game, or installing it), ask here as well. :)

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• I'm gonna play as soon as Aronath gets on so he can help me -_-

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• I can't install the language pack ;_;

Language pack??
    All you have to do is download the .exe version. It's a lot easier. It's 600 MBs, so depending on your computer speed, it may take a little while.

Ah, here you are, Tywar. This should work:

http://maplestory.nexon.net/

It's "Download" on the left of the screen. And yes, you can reach it with Tab... I tried it. :)
    Also, when you click/"Enter" it, it'll show the requirements for you to play it (good chance you all do, with the computers nowadays :wwgdorf: ). There's "Download .EXE", and "Download .RAR". I'd recommend .exe.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• I just started yesterday. I havnt done anything so far. I have a mouse now :D Guess what my name is? Tywar! =D

Whats funny is that when I was downloading this, I went into the living room and saw a commercial about two people slapping eachother in the face with a fish. It was for maple story XD

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• I've seen that commercial too many times D; Anyway, it takes forever to download on my computer so I'm doing it D;

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• I've seen that commercial too many times D; Anyway, it takes forever to download on my computer so I'm notdoing it D;

I'm guessing thats what you ment? XD

I've been playing for more than an hour and I'm lvl 7 XD

I've been playing for a few months and I'm lvl 32 :glare:

Then I went and joined Windia with a Mage and I'm waiting for Aronath to show me some stuff and ask for advice on how I should spend my AP and SP >.<

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~